Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 08-29-11, 06:57 AM  
Pie
VF Supporter

Tracy Anderson Meta results??? Good or Bad :)

I did a search but didn't see a thread devoted to TA results for this year. It seems that a lot of people had awesome results and a few had injuries. Each time Tracy is mentioned, a few people chime in with their results. I wanted this thread to be a place where you can tell about your experience with Meta. Or, if you've done other TA programs, share those results too.....

I'm currently in the beginning of my Abcentric rotation. I'm on day 7, so no results yet.

Also, did you follow her eating plan or just ate a little healthier??

Thanks in advance and I can't wait to read all about your experiences.....

Results are not made in the Comfort Zone........ - Mike Karpenko
Pie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-11, 08:13 AM  
momofcha

I know Shelley posted a thread on her results, and I know someone else did as well.

Personally I got flatter abs, more defined waist and thinner-but stronger arms. Muscle definition looks more noticeable.

I am burnt out on it though and trying to remain focused because I love the results. I did Omni and ordered Ab Continuity. Just getting ready to temp trade for Omni continuity and hopefully that revives my interest.

In the meantime I am throwing in Mat standing abs, floor abs, and weighted and unweighted arms to continue my results.

"I'm just one workout away from a good mood." ~ Valerie Waters
momofcha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-11, 01:38 PM  
Helen S
VF Supporter

I'm not doing a TA rotation since I like mixing up my workouts. However, I did borrow my sister's Omni and Glute sets. So I did each of those workouts once. I did one Omni and One Glute workout per week untile I tried all the workouts. I didn't take measurements but I noticed that my abs were getting flatter. At this time, I was also doing one Rip:60 workout a week. So I think it was a combination of both.

I liked the results so much that I ordered Abcentrics from QVC. Last month, I weighed and measure myself so I can do a comparison. This past month, I did two Abcentric workouts (I change it every two weeks) a week and one Rip:60 a week. Yesterday (Sunday), I weighed and measured myself. I actually gained a half pound this month . But I was happy to notice that I lost 1 1/2 inches in my waist and 1 inch in my lower abs. This proved to me that TA abs with suspension training is working for me. I didn't lose any inches in the hips or legs. But I did lose last year when I was mixing barre, Tonique, lots of kbs swings, and plyos. I'm doing the same thing this year so no change there. I also haven't really changed my eating except I was trying to eat dessert only once a week but I'm not very good at keeping that goal.

ETA - I skip abs in barre workouts since I felt they weren't helping me. I only do arms if it's Squeeze or Booty Barre since the weights that are used are heavier. Otherwise, I don't do arm sections in barre workouts either.
Old 08-29-11, 02:25 PM  
Cassy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helen S View Post
But I was happy to notice that I lost 1 1/2 inches in my waist and 1 inch in my lower abs.
Wow nice!
Cassy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-11, 04:28 PM  
kariev34

Just started TA so no results to post but I wanted to say that I"m really looking forward to reading this thread!
kariev34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-11, 04:36 PM  
sunday

I just started TA's Meta Hip today, so I'm also looking forward to seeing some of my own results! I am adding it to my yoga workouts each day.
sunday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-11, 03:37 PM  
kariev34

reviving this thread. would love to hear more success.
kariev34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-11, 04:06 PM  
Pie
VF Supporter

I would too!!! I've seen lots of threads where different people talked about their results so I'm surprised that not many have chimed in..... I would read the check-ins but that is more of a general discussion about the workouts. Please share........

Results are not made in the Comfort Zone........ - Mike Karpenko
Pie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-11, 05:13 PM  
Buzzer

By the end of Meta Omni, I had lost at least 3-4 inches in my waist (went from a 32" waist pant, to a very loose around the waist 30" waist pant) I had a shirt I was gonna take to a swap party because when I put it on, the shoulder seams were on the tops of the shoulders, and at the end of Omni I kept the shirt because it FIT.
DH grabbed some loose fabric of my jeans part way through Omni & said "are you losing weight?" (he NEVER says stuff like that!)

I didn't do much weighing and measuring, but these were all great in my estimation!

I didn't follow her eating plan, I just ate clean (which I was doing before TA anyhow... so didn't change how I ate).
TA Omni 90 days completed! 7/11/11-ish
Tapout XT1 90 days DONE! 6/29/13
Body Beast: Done 3/14, minus the last week. I started JNL and never looked back!
JNL DONE! 5/12/14
Buzzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-11, 07:55 PM  
daisyduke

Are you doing TA's cardio only? Are you just doing the strength work? These results really mystify me.
daisyduke is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
meta, metamorphosis, rip:60, tracy anderson meta, tracy anderson results