Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-25-20, 10:29 AM  
Sissy B

Friday, 4/25 - 10,695 steps/4.53 miles

And of course, it’s going to be more complicated than just changing the hoses and fittings on the water line for the washer. Talked to DH yesterday afternoon and he may just leave it for now and either come back when DD goes back for summer school to fix it or hire a plumber then.
Sissy B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-20, 12:37 PM  
dbclark44

Tuesday 4/21 - Park walk 50 min/2.26 miles
Wednesday 4/22 - Park Walk 67 min/3.17 miles; Cathe Chair Stretch
Friday 4/24 - TM 60 min/2.55; Cathe ICE Melts Chests Biceps Shoulders 1 rd of each

Gorgeous day today. Great day for park walking. We have sunshine blue skies and no rain in the forecast. High is 66 today but I wouldn't be surprised if we hit 70.

Sissy, sorry to hear about your foot and the plumbing issue at the condo.

Leslie, good on you with virtual visits. It is nice when you can schedule them.

Chrys, best wishes for DH. Hope he gets well soon.

Have a great day ladies.

Rotations are an immunization against procrastination.
dbclark44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-20, 03:41 PM  
cdayley

Hi, ladies. My sinus headache came back with a vengeance on Friday, so I'm hoping that the infection is really gone now. I worked in my jammies, on my bed on Friday. Yesterday I got outside and pruned a bunch of roses. My poor garden was totally overtaken by grass while I was gone for 5 weeks last year, so I have a ton of work to do. I gave in and cut my acrylic nails because they are so grown out that when I hit them on stuff it hurts. Today I will do a walk.
Deb, enjoy your walk today!
Sissy, sorry about the plumbing issues.
Leslie, I hope the rain has stopped for you now.

Chrys Dayley
cdayley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-20, 02:56 PM  
Sissy B

Saturday, 4/26 - 6325 steps/2.68 miles
Sunday 4/27 - 5384 steps/2.28 miles

DD is home, but her supervisor called her this morning and she can come back to work. She's going to stay here this week and go back to the condo on Sunday. I'm going to go up with her and DH will come up with the dogs on next Thursday. After watching some YouTube videos, he thinks he can fix the washing machine, he just didn't have the right tools with him this past weekend and he had bought the wrong type of faucets. If he can't fix it, we'll call a plumber. Then I'll come home with him and go back up later if needed.

He's going to take my car to get the oil changed on Wednesday.

Chrys - There's something blooming here that's setting our sinuses off, DD's allergies started bothering her almost as soon as she got home yesterday.
Old 04-27-20, 07:59 PM  
cdayley

2.5 mile dog walk. Waiting for a headache free day.
Sissy, it amazes me to see all the repair stuff you can find on YouTube.
Chrys Dayley
cdayley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-20, 03:05 PM  
dbclark44

Sunday 4/26 - TM 50 min/2.1 miles; Intermediate DB Planet Fitness Free At-Home Workouts' Yin Yoga with Travis Eliot streamed via youtube

Planet Fitness has some free workouts that they're streaming off their site. Unfortunately, they don't allow for casting, so I have to use my tablet or phone to play them. Bummer they don't have the cast option. Facebook has it so some watch videos I can cast through my tv and watch on a bigger display. Cathe has actually started offering short workouts on FB. She being stuck at home too, needs something to do to keep her busy.

My computer time has really decreased lately. Just haven't felt like getting on it, I still access it through my phone or table, but sit less and less in front of the computer.

Sissy, glad to hear DD's going back to work, I'm sure they're taking all kinds of precautions.

Chrys, it really is amazing what you can find on you tube. I find it very helpful for figuring things out as has DH.

We're experiencing a few days of really nice sunny weather. Some rain showers now and then but nothing like the deluge we had last saturday where it rained hard off and on most of the morning and night.

Have a great day ladies.

Rotations are an immunization against procrastination.
dbclark44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-20, 04:53 PM  
Sissy B

Monday, 4/27 - 5524 steps/2.34 miles
Tuesday, 4/28 - 6626 steps/2.8 miles

Deb
- She works outside in the rose garden and with blueberry and tea research area. The blueberries are ready to be picked. As of yesterday the city has passed an ordinance that employees and patrons must wear masks, we'll find out if the university has the same requirement. But we have a couple of masks and a stack of bandannas that she can use.

DH got the oil changed in my car this morning.
Old 04-30-20, 10:07 PM  
Sissy B

Wednesday, 4/29 - 3474 steps/1.47 miles

We had a lazy day yesterday as you can tell from my steps. We were all exhausted.

DH went back to work today, he's on days this set, and DD and I went grocery shopping. DD has been having us do game night this week. Monday we played Agatha Christie's Death on the Cards game, Tuesday we played The Haunted Mansion version of Clue and last night and tonight we played Phase 10. She loves playing cards and board games and doesn't really have anyone to play with her when she's at school. She and I have also been watching The Great British Baking Show on Netflix the past couple of days.

I'll come back and finish up my stats for the month here tomorrow, but I went ahead and started the new thread for May.

http://forum.videofitness.com/showth...53#post2871953
Old 05-01-20, 04:14 PM  
Sissy B

Thursday, 4/30 - 7474 steps/3.16 miles

Totals for April - 219,996 steps/93.09 miles
Daily Average - 7333 steps/3.1 miles

Tags
fitbit, fitness tracker, fitness trackers