Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 06-10-11, 12:23 PM  
MM-Om

Jumpsport Rebounder 350 vs 370

Sorry to start another thread but now I am trying to decide between these 2 models of rebounders. I can get the 350 from Amazon at great price with 20% off. I wish Amazon carry the 370 model, but they don't and the price from the manufacturer website is $140 more for the 370 model. So the 350 model would cost $239 and the 370 model would be $379. That's a substantial difference. I just wonder if it worth the extra price the get a little more jumping area? I know you also get stronger rebounder, but do I really need that. I also am not sure about the petals on the 370 model- do they work ok if you use sneakers.
For those who have the 350 model, do you find the rebounding area sufficient and if you lend on the skirt, is it uncomfortable?
Thanks so much for answering
Old 06-10-11, 02:36 PM  
horsemom2

If it were me, I would get the 350 at that fabulous price.
The petals have a slight advantage if you workout barefooted.
With shoes, they are just about equal.

Barb S
who was able to try both mats because my first two petal mats were defective and ripped almost instantly
horsemom2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-11, 04:15 PM  
horusosiris

One week ago, I received my JumpSporst 350. I ordered from Costco.com.
http://www.costco.com/Browse/Product...atchallpartial

With Costco the bar (normally $79.00) and the 4 in one dvd are included. I never used the bar with my old Urban Rebounder but I did see that some of the JumpSport workouts use the bar in the strength workouts so the free bar and dvd with Costco was worth it (Costco.com has free shipping too).

I have used the 350 for about a week now and love it. It is well made and super, super quiet! I have sufficient rebounding space. I usually rebound barefoot and have not had any uncomfortable moments when my foot landed on the skirt area. I think you will love the 350. I was told by Jumpsport customer service that the 370 makes more noise than the 350 because of the skirt design.
horusosiris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-11, 04:53 PM  
kelsey211
VF Supporter

My first Jumpsport 350 was the Costco package. I loved the rebounder so much that when the Amazon 20% off promotion came up, I purchased a second 350 for another home; replacing a crappy noisy UR. I also have no problem with the jumping space of the 350. Gotta love this bungee rebounder; it's so smooth and quiet. Thank you, Barb S for promoting the bungee Jumpsport; they should be paying you commissions.
Old 06-10-11, 05:10 PM  
MM-Om

I agree, Barb should be getting the commission
I am going back and forth on this one. My ceiling is only 7 feet in the basement. I am 5' 4" and the jumpsport is 1 foot high, so with sneakers on I have only 5 inches or so to the ceiling (too close for comfort). The Cellersizer is 10.5" high, which gives me 1.5" more (I know is it not much). I really set my mind on Jumpsport.
Oh, I wish I could test/ buy this locally. I don't have Costco membership, so that's out.
Old 06-10-11, 06:19 PM  
horsemom2

Quote:
Originally Posted by MM-Om View Post
I agree, Barb should be getting the commission
I am going back and forth on this one. My ceiling is only 7 feet in the basement. I am 5' 4" and the jumpsport is 1 foot high, so with sneakers on I have only 5 inches or so to the ceiling (too close for comfort). The Cellersizer is 10.5" high, which gives me 1.5" more (I know is it not much). I really set my mind on Jumpsport.
Oh, I wish I could test/ buy this locally. I don't have Costco membership, so that's out.
No worries you will sink down below the frame even when standing still. The mat on a spring is much stiffer so less sinking. I had no trouble using it in my basement but son did with his head coming close to the ceiling so we moved it to the living room.

Barb S
who can touch my ceiling in the basement without climbing on anything and measured it at 75 inches
horsemom2 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
jumpsport, rebounder