Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-19-22, 12:02 PM  
Messe

WHEEEEEEE!!!!!

(That is all.)

You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have. — Maya Angelou
Messe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-22, 01:15 PM  
shoegoddess

When's the presale?

I'm not a typical grandma!

Body by Cathe, Chalene and Dr. Niccole
-Me

A woman is like a tea bag. You never know how strong she is until she gets into hot water
-Eleanor Roosevelt

Well-behaved women seldom make history
-Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

Women are Angels
And when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly....on a broomstick...we are flexible like that
-White Witch

Gotta love Maxine:
http://forum.videofitness.com/pictur...&pictureid=230
shoegoddess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-22, 01:20 PM  
fanofladyvols

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoegoddess View Post
When's the presale?
No announcement on that yet!

Never give up on your body!-- Miranda Esmonde-White

Word/Guiding Principle for 2024: Embrace: embrace my faith, my family, my friends, myself, the process, the progress, the hard work, the strength program I choose, the recovery methods and rest I need, my life, the good times, and the memories of good people.
fanofladyvols is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-22, 02:18 PM  
Garrie A.

I'm excited, but after her past few releases I'll be waiting for more details and clips even after the presale starts. I love STS (have done two rounds and am way overdue for my third), and I'm excited for this shorter follow-up. My only hope is that they are stay in a similar style to Mesos 2 and 3, as Cathe mentioned in the early planning stages. She already has plenty of endurance workouts.
--------------------------------------------------------
CLX 6/19-9/19
STS Grad 11/19-2/20, 9/20-12/20

Current Focus:
Cathe STS 2.0

Check out my blog by clicking on the "Home Page" link under my profile name.
Garrie A. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-22, 03:33 PM  
rhbrand

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garrie A. View Post
I'm excited, but after her past few releases I'll be waiting for more details and clips even after the presale starts. I love STS (have done two rounds and am way overdue for my third), and I'm excited for this shorter follow-up. My only hope is that they are stay in a similar style to Mesos 2 and 3, as Cathe mentioned in the early planning stages. She already has plenty of endurance workouts.
Right I'm going to start STS in Oct, and I'm sort of dreading Meso1 cause of the high endurance work lol.
Old 09-19-22, 05:31 PM  
Jane P.
VF Supporter

I don't mind the endurance stuff except when she includes push-ups and dips. I find them very hard to do, and I certainly can't do endless reps. Maybe males and women fitter than me can do lots of them, but I certainly can't.

That said, I usually stay in the 10 to 12 rep range. My mind wanders with too many reps.
Old 09-19-22, 06:11 PM  
Helen

From Facebook:

Hi Everyone!
The STS 2.0 silence is finally breaking as we have now reached a point where we can begin to share some long-awaited details!
After a couple of months of rehearsals, we finally had our last one on our new set yesterday! We have just a few production details to work out over these next few days and then we will light up the set and get those cameras rolling! You read that right! STS 2.0 filming begins at the end of this week and as soon as we can, we’ll start posting some pictures and behind-the-scenes fun! It will take several weeks to complete filming as there are lots of new workouts in this comprehensive weight workout program. We’ll continue to share details of STS 2.0’s content, structure, and breakdown, as well as presale details, filming highlights, etc., but for now, I just wanted to thank you all for hanging in there and waiting so patiently as I created this project for you. I hope it will be everything you want and more!
Healthy (and excited) Hugs!
Cathe

• Resistance training is critical. 💯

¹ Walk first
² Weights next
³ Cardio for fun
⁴ Add stretch & balance.
Helen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-22, 05:28 AM  
Denise R
Exchange Moderator

I can’t wait to hear how many workouts in total there will be. She said filming will take weeks! I am thinking these may be released early next year (by Christmas would be awesome) but at least most of the steps are in house now which will help make it a little quicker. I also want to see the new set.

"By far the most important application is those 18 inches between the table and your mouth. Your diet. Eat clean to get rid of fat." Robert Kennedy, Oxygen Magazine

"Having the body you want starts with loving the body you have." Mandy Ingber, Shape Magazine
Denise R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-22, 10:03 AM  
Jane P.
VF Supporter

I am so taken with what Caroline Girvan is able to offer on You Tube that I'm not sure I want to shell out money for more weight workouts. I do have a lot of Cathe weight stuff already. I will wait for reviews.
Old 09-21-22, 06:17 AM  
Rhonda

I am happy Cathe is still doing DVDs but I am just not doing Cathe. I bought her last set and haven't even done the workouts.

I want to say I will pass on this set but you never know.
Rhonda is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
announcement/announcement, cathe, cathe presale, cathe sts 2.0, danielpt, pre-sale, sts 2.0, sts 2.0 reviews, troy lite bar