Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 12-05-18, 05:43 AM  
Taramisu
VF Supporter

I have two copies of Minna Lessig's One Minute Workout, plus Buns of Steel Step 2000 which came with the purple step that it was sold with. I still have the original VHS from 1994 plus I snagged another copy off of Ebay 10 years or so ago.

I debated on buying backups of my Margaret Richard DVDs but did not. Part of me wishes I did but then the other part thinks I don't need them.
Taramisu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-18, 01:35 PM  
jusca

i omly hve multiple copies if my 1st dvd had issues playing or i needed a replacement in a set and had to buy a whole set again.

my only multiples are:

jeanette jenkims bikini bootcamp
metrx 180

i usually make digital backups when the discs are new so i rarely need multiple physical copies.
jusca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-18, 02:13 PM  
eventmom
VF Supporter

We have a small house in NM (where we hope to retired) so I've got a few doubles I keep there

- original callanetics
- TA mat - off of swap a dvd
- Ravi & Ana - lose weight feel great (extra copy gifted by a checkin buddy)
- Caribeean Aerobics - can't remember what it's called kickbox & aerobics
eventmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-18, 02:16 PM  
Pat58
VF Supporter

I have four copies of Bellyfit Earth! I bought the lone DVD before it was a set; then the Bellyfit Elements set from a sale at Mary's, then Bellyfit sent me another full set because the audio did not work plus comped me the digital set as an apology for the disc audio issues.

I think I have four copies of Winsor original 20 Minute Workout, too, most of them in the jewel case with the two other original workouts.
Pat58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-18, 03:03 PM  
daimere

3 mile weight loss walk. I lost it and love this one. So I got it again and found my copy!
daimere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-18, 07:33 PM  
katalina

Ellen's Crunch Super Slimdown that one!!!
katalina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-18, 09:59 PM  
bzar
Exchange Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by katalina View Post
Ellen's Crunch Super Slimdown that one!!!
this one was OOP for a while, and caused a long VF thread somewhere.

I remember buying it when it first came out - it's a great one!

Miyagi: Wax on, right hand. Wax off, left hand. Wax on, wax off. Breathe in through nose, out the mouth. Wax on, wax off. Don't forget to breathe, very important.
[walks away, still making circular motions with hands] ~ Pat Morita, The Karate Kid, 1984

disclosure: in the years 2002-2004 i had a professional relationship with a distributor of fitness videos; see profile.
bzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-18, 11:21 PM  
Pam61
VF Supporter

I've never bought a second copy of a DVD intentionally. I have about a half dozen (with various titles) that I accidentally purchased, when I didn't think I owned a previous copy already. It was either out of place on my shelves or I never looked to see if I had it, when I was in a buying frenzy.

Current Rotation:
Dean Pohlman (Man Flow Yoga) 90 Days to Flexible Phase 3 (Intermediate)
Cathe Strength Training (ICE & LITE series)
Pam61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-18, 07:03 AM  
bubbles76

The ones I mentioned above were purely intentional . I remember when Amy Bento was going to stop making her dvds and were selling them for $5 a piece. In a frenzy, I purchased all she had available! And of course I had to get backups of Christi Taylor.

Just remembered another one - the Firm Body Sculpting System on one dvd. I really like that set.
"You humans have the potential to be the most wonderful beings there are - if you can get past all these enormous stupid spots you seem to have in your hearts. It's not your fault. You just don't know how to work your hearts right yet. That's why there are dogs." - Jim Butcher, Zoo Day
bubbles76 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-18, 12:37 PM  
Mickey12

I have a couple double Leslie workouts because of all the compilation sets that were made of her older workouts. After viewing them I realized I already had a workout or two on another disc.

I also have some doubles of Charlene Prickett workouts that I own on VHS and DVD (I dubbed them to DVD myself).

When I unintentionally buy workouts at flea markets that I already own, I give them to a co-worker who does home workouts.

Kim
Mickey12 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
oop, vintage workouts