Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 09-07-15, 10:02 AM  
Lauracat
VF Supporter

Barre3 Flash Sale

I wandered onto the Barre3 site and see they're having a Labor Day flash sale. One offer is the set of 28 to Great dvds, core ball, plus a ONE-YEAR subscription to their online workouts for $49.50 ! I entered my zip code and shipping would be $6.95.

http://shop.barre3.com/collections/labor-flash-sale

I already have the dvds but this seems worth it for the subscription alone.
Lauracat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-15, 10:31 AM  
cherimac

Great deal! My one year subscription is up so I may bite on this and give the set of DVDs to my SIL. She's wanting to do more barre and pilates so this would be great for her. Thanks for the heads up!
Old 09-07-15, 10:37 AM  
txhsmom
VF Supporter

Me too - my subscription is also up! Hmmm - it may be time to renew.

Carol
txhsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-15, 01:52 PM  
cyana

Why am I considering this since I'm not a huge barre person? Why is Sadie so darned likable? I watched one of her You Tube videos and thought "I could see myself doing this........"

I have to admit, the streaming would be nice for travel.

And it comes with a ball....I'm like a crow with shiny objects when it comes to exercise balls.

"I've decided to grow old disgracefully." - Twigs
cyana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-15, 01:58 PM  
Usia
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyana View Post
Why am I considering this since I'm not a huge barre person? Why is Sadie so darned likable? I watched one of her You Tube videos and thought "I could see myself doing this........"

I have to admit, the streaming would be nice for travel.

And it comes with a ball....I'm like a crow with shiny objects when it comes to exercise balls.
That ball is particularly nice! It's sticky and works perfect with all workouts that require small ball!

Why am I considering it since I already have the 28 Day To Great set and my streaming is not consistent here? I'm thinking maybe I can change the modem and see if my streaming range will increase and work in my workout room. Hmmmm...
Old 09-07-15, 02:19 PM  
prettyinpink

Has anyone asked them when the subscription coupon will expire? I'm wondering if I can add it on to my current subscription, which has several months left on it.
prettyinpink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-15, 02:46 PM  
kelsey211
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by prettyinpink View Post
Has anyone asked them when the subscription coupon will expire? I'm wondering if I can add it on to my current subscription, which has several months left on it.
I've purchased these subscription deals in the past and they give you a subscription card with an individual code. These cards look like a gift card you can purchase for a gift. Customer service has told me that these cards do not expire.

I plan to activate the new card after expiration of my current subscription.
Old 09-07-15, 02:47 PM  
txhsmom
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyana View Post
I love Barre3's ball and have several! And Sadie's core work is generally great. Not to enable or anything.

Another crow here ...

Carol
txhsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-15, 03:10 PM  
prettyinpink

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelsey211 View Post
I've purchased these subscription deals in the past and they give you a subscription card with an individual code. These cards look like a gift card you can purchase for a gift. Customer service has told me that these cards do not expire.

I plan to activate the new card after expiration of my current subscription.
Thanks!

I think I'll do it and donate the DVDs to my library.
prettyinpink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-15, 03:42 PM  
clerkin11

I don't know why (since I don't do any barre workouts), but I am also tempted by this. I've heard other people rave about it and the sale is so good, it's giving me serious FOMO. Sadie does seem really likeable. Would this work well in a rotation of Cathe (mostly Live), Hamelin and Peak 10 circuit wo's? For straight cardio I also do boxing/kickboxing. Who am I kidding about rotations, I'm all over the place. I guess I should ask if it would be a good complement to my other workouts?
Eileen
clerkin11 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
barre 3, barre3