Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 06-06-12, 07:10 PM  
Fitstick

I also found a lot of the moves in phases 1 & 2 so frustrating - because I felt like they were either too dangerous or I had to modify to the point where I felt inadequate!! I never got to phase 3 because of the frustration, it was just not fun. I put them on the shelf and was hoping to get back to them one day... I do enjoy workouts that are more realistic in terms of what you can accomplish at home. For example - I don't have 4 med balls nor do I intend to just for the sake of this program!!
Fitstick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-12, 07:40 PM  
Blackadar

Quote:
Originally Posted by isebelleg44 View Post
I received P90X2 for Christmas and have only done a couple of workouts. I loved P90X and got a lot of use out of the workouts over the years.

I tried HC1 and want more HC workouts. Selling P90X2 would provide funds for my new HC interest. The thing is I don't want to regret unloading P90X2 without giving the system a fair shake. I think they might be comparable to HC workouts with balance and core focus.

For those who have done both, should I give P90X2 a fair shot before getting rid of it?
No, you should send it to me for free.
Old 06-06-12, 09:26 PM  
Sharaz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackadar View Post
no, to me please keep me in mind if your decide to sell it
Old 06-07-12, 08:55 AM  
isebelleg44

I guess I need to do these workouts and decide for myself. I just want more HC workouts. I just can't justify buying more workouts with unused workouts in my collection. I just look at my dvds and wonder what would people thing of my dvd habit. They would think I was nuts. At least I found others like me!

Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.
~Attributed to both T.H. Thompson and John Watson
isebelleg44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-12, 08:56 AM  
isebelleg44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackadar View Post
Your funny! I saw some used on Amazon.

Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.
Old 06-07-12, 08:57 AM  
isebelleg44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharaz View Post
no, to me please keep me in mind if your decide to sell it
At least I know there is an interest in P90X2.

Old 06-07-12, 09:55 AM  
marmact

Quote:
I guess I need to do these workouts and decide for myself. I just want more HC workouts. I just can't justify buying more workouts with unused workouts in my collection. I just look at my dvds and wonder what would people thing of my dvd habit. They would think I was nuts. At least I found others like me!
Me, too! I'm getting the club DVDs when Sandra releases the VF code, for sure. I have many workouts I haven't done, or haven't done more than one time. But, if it looks like something I MIGHT like or if I want to keep it for some inexplicable reason, I've decided it's ok to do that, because I will probably use it someday.

Or at least that justification works for me.
marmact is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-12, 11:41 AM  
Fitstick

Quote:
I don't think you are nuts! Even though sometimes I initially get frustrated with a new workout or program, I simply put it on the backburner and get back to it eventually and sometimes I change my mind about it and enjoy it at a later date. Thus why my collection is so huge! I am definitely not quick to purge workouts.

I just pulled out CLX after it had been sitting on my shelf collecting dust! It's almost like purchasing a new program all over again, LOL!
Fitstick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-12, 09:05 AM  
isebelleg44

Does anyone know if a P90X2 infomercial was made?

Old 06-08-12, 09:08 AM  
isebelleg44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fitstick View Post
I don't think you are nuts! Even though sometimes I initially get frustrated with a new workout or program, I simply put it on the backburner and get back to it eventually and sometimes I change my mind about it and enjoy it at a later date. Thus why my collection is so huge! I am definitely not quick to purge workouts.

I just pulled out CLX after it had been sitting on my shelf collecting dust! It's almost like purchasing a new program all over again, LOL!
I loved CLX and did a rotation in 2009, but haven't touched it since!

Tags
p90x2