Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-05-19, 09:01 AM  
Lannette

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuggie's Auntie View Post
I use the barre but not the workouts. Ugh, that horrible music on loop! Can't hack it.
It’s so funny how different we all are. I don’t even hear the music when I use the DVDs. Couldn’t tell you what it sounds like even though I remember and recognize all the Firm music. My brain must consider Fluidity music truly forgettable.

Do you really want to look back on your life and see how wonderful it could have been had you not been afraid to live it? - Caroline Myss
Lannette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-19, 09:45 AM  
killoffsonny

Speaking of bars.................anyone remember the Cardio Barre?
I bought that one a long time ago. Used it regularly for a couple of years but not the workout dvd's that came with it. I still have it in my closet in the bag it came in. Haven't used it in years because more barre workouts bother my knees. Not sure what I'll do with the bar. I don't think I could get any money out of it.
Old 07-05-19, 09:57 AM  
mamaste

If anyone ever wants to part with the DVD’s, please keep me in mind. I found the bar at Goodwill without the workouts. I’d love to try them. ❤️
Old 07-05-19, 10:19 AM  
momofcha

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamaste View Post
If anyone ever wants to part with the DVD’s, please keep me in mind. I found the bar at Goodwill without the workouts. I’d love to try them. ❤️
Yeah I’m kind of interested in the real class workouts myself

"I'm just one workout away from a good mood." ~ Valerie Waters
momofcha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-19, 02:27 PM  
Demeris

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuggie's Auntie View Post
I use the barre but not the workouts. Ugh, that horrible music on loop! Can't hack it.
There's music on the Fluidity dvds? Gosh, I never even noticed!!
Demeris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-19, 07:09 AM  
Judith L
VF Supporter

I use my Fluidity Bar daily, even several times a day -- primarily for stretching and doing traditional ballet barre exercises, but also with the Fluidity and other bar dvds. I've got DB's weighing down the legs in the rear so I can really let my body hang from it.

My FB is placed in front of a wide window which looks out onto a lovely woody area behind which the sun sets (the tv is to the side) and so time spent "at the barre" is very refreshing for me.

Funny, can't think of the music in the Fluidity dvds. But then I don't mind the "music" in TA's Meta dvds either. And yet, I won't do some workouts unless I can turn the music off.
Old 07-08-19, 04:48 PM  
Cowgirl32

I still do them! They're some of my favorite barre workouts. I play my own music keep instruction low.. b/c I've done them so much. The music is ick :P
Old 07-10-19, 11:45 AM  
superfit41
VF Supporter

I still use my Fluidity barre all the time. I use it for stretching and most of my barre workouts. I sometimes subscribe to SBF, and Suzanne has a few under the barre workouts that work perfect with the Fluidity barre. I have used the Fluidity workouts a few times, but not a lot.

Sherry
superfit41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-19, 06:54 AM  
sheepla
VF Supporter

I sold my Fluidity barre when I moved a few years ago and I regret it SO much. I never did the Fluidity workouts, but I used that barre constantly for stretching and pushups. I looked it up recently to buy another one and was horrified at the price.
Old 08-08-19, 08:33 AM  
tytbody
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheepla View Post
I sold my Fluidity barre when I moved a few years ago and I regret it SO much. I never did the Fluidity workouts, but I used that barre constantly for stretching and pushups. I looked it up recently to buy another one and was horrified at the price.
I also sold mine for $100. Do I regret it, I want to say no. I have a stand-alone barre and you know that does? Hold my sons clothing in the basement.

~~~Cheryl

Completed a 10 day Pilates Challenge 2019
Completed Pilates 7 day Challenge 2019

Live Life Simply -Simply Love Life
tytbody is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fluidity