Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 12-17-11, 04:56 PM  
san4850

Fitness Favorites: Firm Core Cardio I and Cardio Burn on dvd ????

I just got a message from Annette of Fitness Favorites regarding the release of The Firm Vol. 5 - LaReine Chabut, to be released on dvd. But it also mentioned this:

Updates: JRC to be sent off either Fri or Mon to duplicator/replicator. V5 almost done. Cardio Burn has been converted. Finished spread sheet to be edited/chaptered for Cardio Burn.. Core Cardio 1 has been converted.

Has anyone heard of any presales for Cardio Burn or Core Cardio 1?
san4850 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-11, 05:20 PM  
Denise R
Exchange Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by san4850 View Post
I just got a message from Annette of Fitness Favorites regarding the release of The Firm Vol. 5 - LaReine Chabut, to be released on dvd. But it also mentioned this:

Updates: JRC to be sent off either Fri or Mon to duplicator/replicator. V5 almost done. Cardio Burn has been converted. Finished spread sheet to be edited/chaptered for Cardio Burn.. Core Cardio 1 has been converted.

Has anyone heard of any presales for Cardio Burn or Core Cardio 1?
I got this email as well but haven't heard of any presales.....I might bite on V5 and Core Cardio 1 if these are indeed dvds and not dvd-rs. (maybe Cardio Burn too) Now, I only wish they'd put Cardio Step Mix on dvd...now that would be awesome!

I went to the website (www.fitnessfavorites.com) and got this info about the 17 next releases:

1. V5 *
2. Cardio Burn*
3. Core Cardio 1*
4. Core Cardio 2
5. Prime Power-Lower Body
6. Prime Power
7. Ballroom Aerobics
8. 5 Day Stretch
9. More 5 Day Abs
10. Floor Legs
11. Tough Aerobic Mix
12. Not So Tough Aerobic Mix
13. Cardio Step Mix
14. Basics: Abs, Buns and Thighs
15. Basics: Fat Burning
16. Tough Cardio Mix

*the next 3 releases!

So I see #13 is Cardio Step Mix---not sure why that one isn't at the top, ha!

Denise

"By far the most important application is those 18 inches between the table and your mouth. Your diet. Eat clean to get rid of fat." Robert Kennedy, Oxygen Magazine

"Having the body you want starts with loving the body you have." Mandy Ingber, Shape Magazine

Last edited by Denise R; 12-17-11 at 05:31 PM. Reason: more info
Denise R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-11, 06:55 PM  
bzar
Exchange Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denise R View Post
I might bite on V5 and Core Cardio 1 if these are indeed dvds and not dvd-rs. (maybe Cardio Burn too)
Denise
Hey Denise..... were some of the shipped conversions DVD-R? say it isn't so.....

Miyagi: Wax on, right hand. Wax off, left hand. Wax on, wax off. Breathe in through nose, out the mouth. Wax on, wax off. Don't forget to breathe, very important.
[walks away, still making circular motions with hands] ~ Pat Morita, The Karate Kid, 1984

disclosure: in the years 2002-2004 i had a professional relationship with a distributor of fitness videos; see profile.
bzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-11, 07:04 PM  
Denise R
Exchange Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by bzar View Post
Hey Denise..... were some of the shipped conversions DVD-R? say it isn't so.....
I don't think so but I haven't kept up with all these conversions!!! Maybe someone will reply and let us know for sure!!

Denise

"By far the most important application is those 18 inches between the table and your mouth. Your diet. Eat clean to get rid of fat." Robert Kennedy, Oxygen Magazine

"Having the body you want starts with loving the body you have." Mandy Ingber, Shape Magazine
Denise R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-11, 07:31 PM  
aunatural

The dvds sent out were pressed dvds not dvd-r. I`m excited for vol 5 on dvd! Anyone know if cardio burn is the one with tamela? I`ve heard there`s more than one workout with that name.

2014 Goal- Be consistent! Embrace yoga!
aunatural is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-11, 07:31 PM  
san4850

Cardio Burn is the one with Tamela. There are no other instructors except her in this one. I just received an e-mail from Annette saying they are hoping to start presales for these 2 shortly after New Years. No price given, though. I noticed the list of 17. My only question is why is Cardio Step Mix way down the list?
san4850 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-11, 07:36 PM  
MaggieG

Thanks for the list of conversions to come. Was there any mention of when we can expect 4 through 17?

It's great to see 5-Day Stretch on the list.
I have it on VHS, but would love to have it on DVD.

Also glad to see More 5-Day Abs on the list too.

I have Volume 2, 3, and 6 of the Classics that were converted and they're all DVD, not the DVD-R.
MaggieG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-11, 09:52 PM  
aunatural

Tkanks for confirming. Definitely getting that one too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by san4850 View Post
Cardio Burn is the one with Tamela...

2014 Goal- Be consistent! Embrace yoga!
aunatural is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-11, 10:41 PM  
GeminiGLB

I'm going to guess that the list of 17 is just a list, not at all ranked by what's to be re-done next (with the exception of the first 3 with the asterisks, which they are already working on).

I haven't seen a pre-sale announcement for Cardio Burn or Core Cardio 1 yet.
GeminiGLB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-11, 10:48 PM  
bethellen

They are currently doing the presale for vol. 5. I sent my check already.
bethellen is offline   Reply With Quote