Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 01-07-18, 12:12 PM  
Gibbee
VF Supporter

Macska: I don’t think she whoops a lot.

I really enjoy Kelly’s RAW workouts. She has updated lighting in the newer ones and so her basement is even brighter. She is so relaxed and is clearly having fun. She’s taking requests / suggestions on FB for future workout ideas.

I have no problem paying for streaming of additional / new / special content. I think it is amazing what Jessica Smith does, but she is also occasionally sponsored by companies (beyond her YouTube benefits) to produce YouTube series (ex: My Fitness Pal a year or two ago), so she does get paid and has incentive to produce workouts for ‘free’ on YouTube beyond her DVD’s and her own desire to help people out with their fitness goals. She seems genuinely nice and caring. I enjoy most of her DVD’s, too, and purchase them when they are released. She has been doing YouTube for years, so it would take someone a very long time to develop the extensive following and income stream that she has, but it can be done with time and patience.

I think it’s great that Kelly and others are doing streaming in addition to DVD’s. I still want and buy DVD’s and have no plans to change. But I find that there are times I really enjoy streaming and the variety it offers. Can I subscribe to them all? No, but Kelly and Cathe are no-brainers for me since I do have decent internet. I’m considering Leslie as a replacement for Get Healthy U (Chris Freytag) as I don’t do her workouts very often. They just don’t strike my fancy although they are varied in content and have several instructors to choose from for variety.

STS Graduate
MET-Rx 180 Graduate
Gibbee is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
coffeyfit raw, kcm, kcm raw, kelly coffey-meyer