Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-04-16, 10:04 PM  
js70

Linda wooldridge new workout and new studio

Linda just just told me that her new Resistance Band Solution set is labelled as Intermediate/advanced, but it is actually more beginner/intermediate. It is definitely easier and a bit slower paced than some of her other workouts because that is what Viking Body asked for. Some more advanced exercisers might find it too easy, so the advance exercisers could always use the harder resistance loop. The Viking Body bands that it comes with have an extra heavy option, which would definitely increase the burn. It's a good set for people wanting to get started with her workouts.

Also, she is currently in the process of building a new studio, which will be a lot more open and spacious. The quality and sound of the videos should improve a great deal and she is working on getting a second camera so that she can shoot more angles for people to see the exercises more easily.
js70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-16, 08:31 AM  
kristieb726

Which resistance band workout are you referring to? I like her workouts for traveling because I can do them in my hotel room easily.

Kris
kristieb726 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-16, 08:42 AM  
js70

It's called The Resistance Band Solution. They are sold on Total Fitness dvds website in the new workout section. I love all of Linda's workouts!!! They are creative, fun and effective.
js70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-16, 08:56 AM  
ebianco
VF Supporter

That is great news! A new studio/improved quality of her DVDs/downloads will be great for her business. I don't mind her workouts as they are, but will still appreciate more polished filming of her workouts.
Old 09-06-16, 03:11 PM  
AsSweetAsSugar

Yes, great news about the studio!

LMP - Grad/Aug 13 * TheRack - Grad/Nov 13 * PowerFit H - Grad/Jan 14 * FIF: SB - Grad/ Feb 14 * Cage/Box/KB 6WR - Comp/Mar 14 * Ugi/Kb/Pilates 6WR - Comp/May 14 * ThunderBell - Comp/Sep 14 * Obsidian - Comp/Jan 15 * JNL - DO/Sept 15 * D2S - Grad/Feb 16 * KbKb/TBS - Grad/Jun 16 * FusionMixx - Com/Aug 16 * F8F - Grad/Oct 16

Sonríe a la vida y ella te sonreíra siempre!
AsSweetAsSugar is offline   Reply With Quote