Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-22-16, 09:54 AM  
bubbles76

Question about Youtube Workouts

Are there any youtube workout channels that have rotations included? Like, maybe on playlists? I know Jessica Smith has them (currently doing her Summer of Strength Challenge) just wondering if there were any others. I really love this setup.

Thanks!
"You humans have the potential to be the most wonderful beings there are - if you can get past all these enormous stupid spots you seem to have in your hearts. It's not your fault. You just don't know how to work your hearts right yet. That's why there are dogs." - Jim Butcher, Zoo Day
bubbles76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-16, 10:13 AM  
laurajhawk

I'm doing the Kundalini Lounge channel's weight loss challenge right now; it's set up explicitly as a 40-day program and the videos are titled Day 1, Day 2, etc. I think there are some other yoga channels that post challenges in a similar way.

"Don't say 'I can't' ... say 'I presently suck at this thing.'" - Matt Meese, BYU Divine Comedy
laurajhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-16, 04:06 PM  
bubbles76

Yes thanks! Plenty of yoga sites have challenges and rotations. I wish there were more sites that had rotations with strength and cardio, like Jessica Smith. She really has it all! That's really what I was looking for.
"You humans have the potential to be the most wonderful beings there are - if you can get past all these enormous stupid spots you seem to have in your hearts. It's not your fault. You just don't know how to work your hearts right yet. That's why there are dogs." - Jim Butcher, Zoo Day
Old 10-22-16, 06:33 PM  
upperwside

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbles76 View Post
Yes thanks! Plenty of yoga sites have challenges and rotations. I wish there were more sites that had rotations with strength and cardio, like Jessica Smith. She really has it all! That's really what I was looking for.
Millionaire Hoy has full rotations .. pretty good stuff!!
upperwside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-16, 07:39 PM  
bubbles76

Hmmm....about to check him out. Does he have music?
Old 10-22-16, 07:43 PM  
donnamp

Hi Bubbles,

Jessica has a few playlists on her You Tube channel. I also started compiling all of her challenges in the combos section of VF.

Jenny Ford, also has some rotations/playlists.

Donna
donnamp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-16, 08:39 AM  
bubbles76

Thanks! I am really enjoying Jessica's Summer of Strength rotation right now. I will check out your list for the others. I also found that Kat Musni and Pahla Bowers have some rotations.
Old 10-23-16, 09:59 AM  
donnamp

Oh glad you are enjoying Summer of Strength, Bubbles! That is a good one.

I will have to check out those other instructors you mentioned, I'm a sucker for a good "challenge".

I am thinking about going back and doing Jessica's Fall Challenge from earlier this fall...I wasn't in the mood to do it when it first came out, but right now it looks good to me.

Donna
donnamp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-16, 09:24 PM  
LynnO
VF Supporter

No music on Millionaire Hoy. His channel was going to be my suggestion.

NetFit is another choice. I don't know if it has music or not and these are part of a streaming service, so a few backgrounders, which isn't common on Youtube.

And of course, there is BeFit, they have rotations of non-commercial workouts - some are really hard, some a bit tamer.
LynnO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-16, 07:55 AM  
bubbles76

Thanks for the suggestions! Yes, I'm definitely looking for something more in the intermediate, maybe intermediate/advanced range. I'm thinking Millionaire Hoy may be out my range, but I only looked at a few clips. I do think that no music would be demotivating. I'll look at Netfit and BeFit.

Tags
youtube workout rotations