Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-21-16, 08:50 PM  
SueT

Cancelling Pilates By Lisa

Does anyone know how to cancel your Pilates By Lisa membership? I signed up for the free 10-day trial, and I tried to cancel my membership by sending a message through her contact email box on her site, and I haven't heard anything back yet.

Thanks so much for any help or advice you can give.

Sue
SueT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-16, 08:53 PM  
xpressangel

Her email is lisa@pilatesbylisa.com.au. She is super responsive every time I email her. HTH!
xpressangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-16, 08:55 PM  
Usia
VF Supporter

Sue, email Lisa directly at lisa@pilatesbylisa.com.au. For some reason, her "contact us" is not working. When you email Lisa, she'll respond very quickly. She did to me.
Old 10-21-16, 09:18 PM  
SueT

Thanks so much for your help!

I'll email her right now.

Sue
SueT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-16, 08:43 AM  
cherimac

I will email and tell her people are having trouble with the contact button. She should answer you quickly with that email.
Old 10-23-16, 04:17 PM  
yogapam
VF Supporter

One concern I have with online subscriptions is the cancellation process. If you cancel with Lisa, is it effective immediately or not until the date you have paid up to? For example if you pay for the month of November and send a cancellation notice on Nov 25, do you have access until the end of the month? I know with Essentrics ETV, your cancellation is immediate upon receipt of a cancellation email so you have to time it just right. I'm still contemplating a month even though I really have more than enough DVDs to keep me busy. I'm such a vidiot!

Certified Level 4 Essentrics Instructor - March 2021

Hatha YTT - 2011

Your body keeps an accurate journal regardless of what you write down.....

"Take care of your body. It's the only place you have to live."
Jim Rohn

"It’s not what we do once in a while that shapes our lives, but what we do consistently.” - Tony Robbins

Check out my Instagram account, @fitness.ficti0n.inspirati0n
yogapam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-16, 04:43 PM  
cherimac

Quote:
Originally Posted by yogapam View Post
One concern I have with online subscriptions is the cancellation process. If you cancel with Lisa, is it effective immediately or not until the date you have paid up to? For example if you pay for the month of November and send a cancellation notice on Nov 25, do you have access until the end of the month? I know with Essentrics ETV, your cancellation is immediate upon receipt of a cancellation email so you have to time it just right. I'm still contemplating a month even though I really have more than enough DVDs to keep me busy. I'm such a vidiot!
You get the full month you paid for.
Old 10-23-16, 07:58 PM  
kelsey211
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherimac View Post
You get the full month you paid for.
I didn't get the full month. She canceled me immediately and I had to email her several times to get her to acknowledge my request. I had about 2 weeks to go. I was not happy but I didn't fight it. Should have though, but I was so mad that I didn't want to deal with her anymore.
Old 10-23-16, 08:07 PM  
Donna D

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelsey211 View Post
I didn't get the full month. She canceled me immediately and I had to email her several times to get her to acknowledge my request. I had about 2 weeks to go. I was not happy but I didn't fight it. Should have though, but I was so mad that I didn't want to deal with her anymore.
That is not right! You paid for a full month and should have had access for the full month. Essentrics did the same thing to me, but I believe they had disclosed that on their web page.

I would send her another email tomorrow.
Donna D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-16, 08:15 PM  
cherimac

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelsey211 View Post
That surprises me. She has always responded quickly and bent over backwards with me. Definitely email her about it!

Tags
canceling pilates by lisa, pilates by lisa