Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 01-05-16, 10:01 AM  
TinaT

Results with Tracey Mallett ... ?

I have finally acquired TM Booty Barre workouts. (All 4 titles). I love what I see on the clips over at Total Fitness, so I bit. I also really appreciate all the pre-mix workouts she's offered on each of them.

Does anyone use TM as their primary instructor? I know many of you blend methods and instructors for your rotations. I would love to hear if anyone uses these titles and witch others? I DON'T do streaming or download, only dvd, so keeping the conversation to what she has on disc would be great.

I'm planning on blending BB with Jessica's new set. Maybe even through in Suzanne Bowen's Amped Titles. (We'll see).

TIA ~
TinaT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-16, 10:49 AM  
buffmama

With so few Booty Barres I think you'd have to rotate something else in. I've slowly been acquiring Tracey's workouts and enjoying them but haven't been at it long enough to speak to 'results' (although my booty does look better with barre). The Bikini Body's, FIT, and Fuse Dance Cardio Lean have more cardio. Lose the Belly Flab is short targeted work. Tracey usually works the whole body, includes cardio, let's you know how to make it harder or easier. I seem to like this kind of workout and recently also got the Squeeze workouts and Ballet Body. Ballet Beautiful was too quick and dry for me. I'm concentrating on whole body light/bodyweights due to tendinitis and am happy with it but definitely want to add in weights again when I can (mostly for upper body). I also do yoga, pilates, Jillian, and did Center Floor last week which I enjoyed. When my body wants more cardio I listen. She also has a bunch of stuff on youtube - her channel as well as befit - I had fun with these over the summer.
buffmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-16, 11:36 AM  
TinaT

I do plan to mix in Jessica Smith's newest release set, along with Suzanne Bowen. I am learning more and more to appreciate what barre has to offer.
TinaT is offline   Reply With Quote