Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 05-12-10, 07:42 AM  
gail92

Good prenatal yoga dvds

My daughter is 3 months pregnant with her first and wanted me to ask the experts, everyone on vf (who have enabled her mother for years, I might add) what some good prenatal yoga dvds might be. She has been a runner for years so she's not new to working out.

Any suggestions would really be appreciated. Thanks.
gail92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-10, 12:28 PM  
flamingoo

Hey there- it depends what she's looking for. I'm in my last trimester with baby #3 and was sick most of my pregnancy. I was only able to do shorter or more relaxing types of yoga. I really like Element prenatal and postnatal yoga. I also really like Crunch prenatal yoga. I would say Element is a little bit more of a workout than Crunch is. I also tried Mark Blanchard power yoga for pregnancy which is more of a workout, but has a few modifications. I hope that helps and good luck to her.
flamingoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-10, 06:09 PM  
runnermom

It's not yoga but I loved the 10 min solution prenatal pilates dvd! One of the sections is stretching but the rest were more toning. My baby is now over 2 months and I still want to do the prenatal pilates dvd sometimes ...
runnermom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-10, 07:31 PM  
bjammin13
VF Supporter

During my last pregnancy I really enjoyed "Prenatal Vinyasa Yoga " with the instructor Jennifer Wolfe. I had the original workout but there are now some newer workouts as well added to make a series so to speak. I purchased mine on Amazon.com
bjammin13 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
prenatal