Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 09-05-11, 11:50 AM  
pbnj

Mine also had a large assortment of sigg water bottles on sale in the fitness section, if anybody's been wanting one of those.
pbnj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-11, 12:22 PM  
cherimac

The nearest Target to my house is 30 minutes away so it's not worth the price in gas to go and just look. I am heading there next weekend, maybe something good will still be there. Thanks for the heads-up.
Old 09-05-11, 01:26 PM  
anne

Just got back from Target and I bought the Bender Ball kit for 8.98. I also want to use the ball with other pilates tapes that I already have--has anyone done this? How did it work out? I went to a pilates class at the Y this morning and the instructor used a ball and I really liked using the ball so when I saw the Bender Kit I bought it. Target also had ball kit with a 15 minute Kathy Smith workout on clearance. I decided on the Bender Ball because it came with more workouts, including one for the back. I also like the clips of the new Element workout with the ball but haven't seen that in the stores yet.
anne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-11, 02:11 PM  
curious621

Oh, I saw that Bender Ball there too. Will that work for Tracey Mallett's Pilates Super Sculpt squishy ball? Anyone know?
curious621 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-11, 02:15 PM  
gail92

Wink

I bought two 6 pound medicine balls (for the upcoming P90X-2) for $13 each and the ab workout from Kathy Smith for $6. Went back today and picked up the Kettleworx system for $43. My husband said, do you really need more workouts - all I said was "silly boy". I have well over 1,000 with the new Cathe's and P90X-2 on preorder. Always room for more.
gail92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-11, 07:13 PM  
DachsieDogMom

Quote:
Originally Posted by gail92 View Post
I have well over 1,000 with the new Cathe's and P90X-2 on preorder. Always room for more.
You have over a 1,000 ? I feel alot better about my collection now
DachsieDogMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-11, 08:13 PM  
Gibbee
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by curious621 View Post
Oh, I saw that Bender Ball there too. Will that work for Tracey Mallett's Pilates Super Sculpt squishy ball? Anyone know?
Absolutely!

STS Graduate
MET-Rx 180 Graduate
Gibbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-11, 08:44 PM  
aunatural

Same here. I was in Target yesterday and didn't see any fitness stuff on clearance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellaenchanted View Post
My Target didn't have a big clearance on fitness stuff. Just S90. Jillian's adjustable kettlebell was on sale for $59 or $69. Everything else was regular price -- not even on sale.

2014 Goal- Be consistent! Embrace yoga!
aunatural is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-11, 08:57 PM  
kauaigirl

Location: Wisconsin. But I'll always be a Michigan girl at heart!
The Go Fit 20lb KBs are on sale at my Target for $28. Is there any difference between the regular Go Fit and the Bob Harper version? I'm thinking about picking one up tomorrow.

Thanks!
Old 09-05-11, 09:23 PM  
violingal3

Quote:
Originally Posted by kauaigirl View Post
The Go Fit 20lb KBs are on sale at my Target for $28. Is there any difference between the regular Go Fit and the Bob Harper version? I'm thinking about picking one up tomorrow.

Thanks!
Yeah - even though both are made by GoFit, the ones in the GoFit box are regular kettlebells, Bob's are the contoured shape.
violingal3 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
target