Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-29-19, 05:47 PM  
bubbles76

Emailed you three
"You humans have the potential to be the most wonderful beings there are - if you can get past all these enormous stupid spots you seem to have in your hearts. It's not your fault. You just don't know how to work your hearts right yet. That's why there are dogs." - Jim Butcher, Zoo Day
bubbles76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-19, 05:49 PM  
pgun3

just sent a pm also
pgun3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-19, 07:42 PM  
Anne Z.
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by manleym View Post
Just emailed you. Thanks!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Runninggirl View Post
Anne, just emailed you as well.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbles76 View Post
Emailed you three
Quote:
Originally Posted by pgun3 View Post
just sent a pm also
I can't match up emails to Runninggirl and bubbles76, so can you send again and maybe refer to your user name? I feel like your user name should show but I'm not seeing anything with yours in the emails I have received so far.

And I'm sifting through the rest of the requests, trying to take them all in order received. You will hear from me shortly.

Thanks everyone. This might be the stupidest thing I ever did.
Anne Z. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-19, 07:52 PM  
bubbles76

Resent the email . I had a huge list like this once. May have one again soon.
"You humans have the potential to be the most wonderful beings there are - if you can get past all these enormous stupid spots you seem to have in your hearts. It's not your fault. You just don't know how to work your hearts right yet. That's why there are dogs." - Jim Butcher, Zoo Day
bubbles76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-19, 10:38 PM  
Anne Z.
VF Supporter

If you didn't hear from me

on an email request for items on my SASE list above, please send your request directly to annezaz@aol.com

I am still working through the emails and owe a few responses but I have at least acknowledged receipt of all requests so far. A few didn't come through the email link here and I was only able to follow up since the senders posted to let me know that they sent an email. Sorry for any confusion!

Anne
Old 06-29-19, 11:14 PM  
CharM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anne Z. View Post
haha. I didn't request any, but thank you for your generosity. And that goes for all you STWers.
CharM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-19, 01:20 PM  
Denise R
Exchange Moderator

I'm going to post quite a few for tomorrow's JULY Share the Wealth...hope someone get's it up for us tomorrow.

I am getting rid of TONS of stuff so I may have to do it in blocks, lol.

Be on the lookout!

"By far the most important application is those 18 inches between the table and your mouth. Your diet. Eat clean to get rid of fat." Robert Kennedy, Oxygen Magazine

"Having the body you want starts with loving the body you have." Mandy Ingber, Shape Magazine
Denise R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-19, 04:04 PM  
Anne Z.
VF Supporter

my pleasure

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharM View Post
haha. I didn't request any, but thank you for your generosity. And that goes for all you STWers.
It actually worked out great! Everyone responded so quickly to messages so I was able to mail everything today. 98 titles in 17 packages!! That's a very good day.

I don't participate much in the conversation here, but I have been around for 2 decades trading and reading and being talked into all kinds of stuff I don't need. LOL. I couldn't imagine not offering up the dvds here even though I was more than a little afraid of the work. So, thanks to all of you!! You're the best!
Old 07-01-19, 04:17 PM  
sherry7899

Quote:
It actually worked out great! Everyone responded so quickly to messages so I was able to mail everything today. 98 titles in 17 packages!! That's a very good day.

I don't participate much in the conversation here, but I have been around for 2 decades trading and reading and being talked into all kinds of stuff I don't need. LOL. I couldn't imagine not offering up the dvds here even though I was more than a little afraid of the work. So, thanks to all of you!! You're the best!

Anne, thank you for your generosity! I do not request anything since I have more than enough. it was very kind to give away so much.

The cat in my avatar is my sweetheart named Bonkers
sherry7899 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-19, 04:53 PM  
pgun3

Quote:

I don't participate much in the conversation here, but I have been around for 2 decades trading and reading and being talked into all kinds of stuff I don't need. LOL.

This statement fits me to a T!! I have bought dvds because it's all the rage and either never did them or hated them...
the rebounder workouts were one set.
budakon was another that comes to my mind. LOL Thanks again Anne!!
pgun3 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
share the wealth