Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-03-19, 10:59 AM  
monterey vidiot
VF Supporter

Kettlenetics Advanced Rotation! on page 2 of this thread

I recently dusted off my Kettlenetics set. I found the beginner and intermediate rotations here: http://forum.videofitness.com/showth...etics+rotation

I know it's unlikely, a decade later, to hope that someone got the Advanced rotation from the kettlenetics web club, and still has it, but no harm in asking!
monterey vidiot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-19, 11:27 AM  
Scorpio6

bumping
Scorpio6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-19, 03:31 PM  
gladgirl

I have recently re-visited Kettlenetics and really enjoy them. I am on the hunt for the advanced set of dvds that came with an 8lb bell. Still no luck!

Hope you have good luck in finding the rotation.
gladgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-19, 03:42 PM  
ealakey
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by monterey vidiot View Post
I recently dusted off my Kettlenetics set. I found the beginner and intermediate rotations here: http://forum.videofitness.com/showth...etics+rotation

I know it's unlikely, a decade later, to hope that someone got the Advanced rotation from the kettlenetics web club, and still has it, but no harm in asking!
Is this the set you are referring to? https://www.ebay.com/i/382527098410?chn=ps

~ Beth
ealakey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-19, 03:50 PM  
monterey vidiot
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by bethlakey View Post
Is this the set you are referring to? https://www.ebay.com/i/382527098410?chn=ps

~ Beth
That's the basic set. The advanced rotation was available only on the web club, which is long gone.
Old 05-03-19, 03:54 PM  
monterey vidiot
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by gladgirl View Post
I have recently re-visited Kettlenetics and really enjoy them. I am on the hunt for the advanced set of dvds that came with an 8lb bell. Still no luck!

Hope you have good luck in finding the rotation.
Ebay and amazon have both of the advanced DVDs, Total Body Blast and Flowmotion Dance (the latter is overpriced on amazon). There is another DVD which comes in a square cardboard case and has two 15-minute workouts: Stretch and Strength, and Cardio Fit Ballet.
Old 05-03-19, 03:59 PM  
gladgirl

Quote:
Ebay and amazon have both of the advanced DVDs, Total Body Blast and Flowmotion Dance (the latter is overpriced on amazon). There is another DVD which comes in a square cardboard case and has two 15-minute workouts: Stretch and Strength, and Cardio Fit Ballet.
Overpriced is an understatement! But thanks, anyway.
gladgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-19, 04:44 AM  
bevatron

gladgirl - I sent you a PM.
bevatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-19, 01:46 PM  
bzar
Exchange Moderator

Quote:
amazon has some reasonably priced flowMotion dance DVDs:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...sr=1-4-catcorr

i couldn't find an advanced rotation after combing the web and reading the VF thread about the beg/int rotations, however this is what i observed:
both rotations are 28 days
beginner rotation uses elements 1x, then uses primarily basics, balanced, and TT; in week 3 & 4, the two 15-min ones are added to the rotation
intermediate uses all 5 of workouts except elements for all 4 weeks; the five workouts are basics, balanced, TT, and the two 15-min add ons

the advanced rotation is likely to include flowmotion dance and TB Blast. TB Blast uses the 8# KB but flowMotion dance does not.

i bought the 2 "advanced" DVDs from ebay years ago, and neither came with a rotation.

for the record, these are the workouts:
4 disc set (sold as DVD set alone and with kit):
KB elements
flowmotion basics
cardio balanced
kb target toning

single DVD in a sleeve with 2 workouts:
stretch & strength
cardio fit ballet

came with 8# kb in a kit, but the kit is now OOP:
kb flowMotion dance
kb total body blast

all of the DVDs are easily found on amazon and ebay.

Gaiam took over kettlenetics. Michelle's live classes are apparently different than what the DVDs offer.

Miyagi: Wax on, right hand. Wax off, left hand. Wax on, wax off. Breathe in through nose, out the mouth. Wax on, wax off. Don't forget to breathe, very important.
[walks away, still making circular motions with hands] ~ Pat Morita, The Karate Kid, 1984

disclosure: in the years 2002-2004 i had a professional relationship with a distributor of fitness videos; see profile.
bzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-19, 01:48 PM  
ealakey
VF Supporter

Quote:
That's the basic set. The advanced rotation was available only on the web club, which is long gone.
Oh, now I remember seeing the 8lb set some time ago on Amazon. I'd like to have that one to add to my collection.

~Beth
ealakey is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
kettlenetics, kettlenetics rotations