Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 12-04-18, 01:59 PM  
bayportsmom

Lekfit streaming vs Body by Simone streaming/app?

Hello! Has anyone tried the Lekfit or BBS streaming? I’ve been having a lot of trouble with my feet but seem to be able to tolerate trampoline workouts. I also love add on toning segments. I’m wondering about variety, fun factor, music, not too complicated choreography, and value for the price. Thanks for any info!
Old 12-04-18, 05:41 PM  
MoFirmer

I don't have LEKFit so I can't comment on it but I do have the BBS TV streaming. I love it! The core workouts and trampoline workouts I have tried so far I love! I have only had it 1 month and plan on continuing my subscription.
Old 12-05-18, 11:57 AM  
bayportsmom

Thank you! I decided to sign up for the app last night vs bbs tv, and so far I can’t see a way to view and pick which workout you want to do. . You pick what you want to work (cardio, hiit cardio, core, arms, lower body etc) and then it just generates a workout for you. I don’t see any option for trampoline cardio. Oh well, worst case scenario is I change to bbs tv in a month.
Old 12-05-18, 05:29 PM  
MoFirmer

I think with the BBS phone app it picks workouts for you based on your goals. I don't think they have any trampoline cardio on there yet but know e is working hard to get more content on it. Let me know what you think of that app.... The BBS TV streaming I went with because I can view it on my ROKU device.

Tags
lekfit