Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 07-23-15, 03:53 PM  
Helen S
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by starbelly View Post
Have you received the bonus classes? I ordered on 7 July and have received only 1 class so far (on 11 July). Hamelin sent a message on 16 July stating that he is on holiday and that people who ordered after the preorder would also get the bonus classes, but nothing has hit my inbox yet.
No. I just received the email today so I'm guessing that he might send the link tomorrow. In the email, he said that he was going through his assistant's (he mentioned her name) emails so he'll probably run across your order too.

ETA - I just received the links. He wrote that there was a mix-up with some of the orders and some people didn't get the bonus classes. So if you don't receive an email soon, I would send an email.
Old 07-23-15, 04:13 PM  
in paris

Quote:
Originally Posted by starbelly View Post
Have you received the bonus classes? I ordered on 7 July and have received only 1 class so far (on 11 July). Hamelin sent a message on 16 July stating that he is on holiday and that people who ordered after the preorder would also get the bonus classes, but nothing has hit my inbox yet.
When he says he'll do something, he will, not to worry. He said you would get the extra bonuses so you will -- he just didn't give a time frame. Be patient. Both he and Nina are away from the office -- I'm sure it will all get sorted next week (if not sooner).

You all are lucky to even get the bonus sessions as that was originally an exclusive for pre-orders... I think Hamelin realised how brilliant they were, though, and couldn't resist sharing (as well he should).

Trust me, they're worth the wait.
in paris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-15, 06:04 PM  
rheash92

Can someone please give me a rough breakdown on the 2 thighmatics workouts? Thinking of getting one of them for now. Thanks!
rheash92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-15, 11:28 AM  
LaCatrina

Quote:
Originally Posted by MARIKA View Post
I did Glutematics again today and was interrupted my dogs and storms I stopped at the 1 hr mark and have got to say this workout flies. When I hear a 75 min workout, I'm out at this point in my life. Like I said "Today I'll just do 30 min" and 30 min comes by so quick. Another note is that band move KILLS! I stop like twice. I do have a good band but I can't remember a move that fried like that EVER. Maybe Firewalkers! Now I want the Thigh and Ab ones too.
I kind of dream about the day when I can do all reps super gracefully without going unibrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coastal Girl View Post
Thank you so much! I really appreciate all your input and feedback on HDM planning to get this one soon!

Keep us posted on how things go with your workouts. I'm having fun trying to balance all my new purchases
Enjoy!!! Going strong two years and I haven't gotten a single HDM workout that I didn't like - it's that good!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rheash92 View Post
Can someone please give me a rough breakdown on the 2 thighmatics workouts? Thinking of getting one of them for now. Thanks!
Both are completely different:

TM 1 is mostly floorwork. You start with two seated moves, then you do a mix of all-fours, side lying and lying on your back exercises. He switches legs often, so it's not like you're on one side for 40 min and then you do your other leg.

TM 2 starts with a BRUTAL barre section for about 30 min, and then you go to the floor and do mostly side-lying moves for the rest of the hour. If you like SuperCallanetics this is something you might like.

I've done 1 quite a bit and it really trims down the saddlebags and the center in general, believe it or not. I lost quite a bit of muffin top when I did it detox style, which was a nice surprise
Old 07-24-15, 11:31 AM  
LaCatrina

Quote:
Originally Posted by in paris View Post
When he says he'll do something, he will, not to worry. He said you would get the extra bonuses so you will -- he just didn't give a time frame. Be patient. Both he and Nina are away from the office -- I'm sure it will all get sorted next week (if not sooner).

You all are lucky to even get the bonus sessions as that was originally an exclusive for pre-orders... I think Hamelin realised how brilliant they were, though, and couldn't resist sharing (as well he should).

Trust me, they're worth the wait.
Emphasis is mine, and yes, Hamelin and crew are wonderful!!! If you get something different from what was originally offer is usually in your favor. For example, both new matics were going to be one hour long, and he ended up doing two workouts that were about 15 min. longer each
Old 07-24-15, 09:07 PM  
yahoo205

which hamelin is best for inner thighs, calf slimming, back of arms, and back fat, and belly fat? Lower body is still my biggest problem but I miss my younger, slim upper body (wish I hadn't taken it for granted).
yahoo205 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-15, 01:37 PM  
LaCatrina

Quote:
Originally Posted by yahoo205 View Post
which hamelin is best for inner thighs, calf slimming, back of arms, and back fat, and belly fat? Lower body is still my biggest problem but I miss my younger, slim upper body (wish I hadn't taken it for granted).
Hamelin's workouts really do something for skin tone too - I've been pairing mine with daily dry brushing and I can tell you it works. In terms of which workouts you can do, I'd say consistency is the proverbial magic pill. I'd give it at least three months of consistent rotations. You could do the AIS I rotation for 4 weeks, then AIS II for another 4 weeks and then either the beach body or the method deep rotation - those are all free workouts.

If you want to focus on your lower body you could do any of the above plus half a lower body "matic" for at least six weeks. If you want to try some of the paid workouts you could get one of the later courses (that have cardio built in - 3, 4 or 5) and add your half matic afterwards.

I can post the old free rotations in a separate thread if you guys are interested
Old 07-25-15, 02:11 PM  
horusosiris

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaCatrina View Post

I can post the old free rotations in a separate thread if you guys are interested

Yes, please could you post the free rotations? Thanks!
horusosiris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-15, 03:08 PM  
mandie123

yes, please post
Old 07-25-15, 08:37 PM  
mizvespa

Yes! Rotations, pretty please!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaCatrina View Post
Hamelin's workouts really do something for skin tone too - I've been pairing mine with daily dry brushing and I can tell you it works. In terms of which workouts you can do, I'd say consistency is the proverbial magic pill. I'd give it at least three months of consistent rotations. You could do the AIS I rotation for 4 weeks, then AIS II for another 4 weeks and then either the beach body or the method deep rotation - those are all free workouts.

If you want to focus on your lower body you could do any of the above plus half a lower body "matic" for at least six weeks. If you want to try some of the paid workouts you could get one of the later courses (that have cardio built in - 3, 4 or 5) and add your half matic afterwards.

Tags
hamelin, hamelin d'abell method, hdm, old thread alert, rambert, swan arms, thighmatics