Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 05-27-12, 11:58 PM  
glamgal
VF Supporter

For paperwork, I would suggest the following filing system: http://www.containerstore.com/shop?p...tt=file+system

Already grouped into categories and is color-coded. Includes pre-made labels. I have used this filing system for years and it helps me keep everything so organized. The only additional file system I have is a separate alphabetical file just for manuals. (you know...the booklets you get with appliances, cookware, small electronics, etc.)
Old 05-28-12, 05:55 AM  
jeanniem
VF Supporter

I have been working with an organizer for about 2 months. She comes over 2 times a month and we have nearly finished my 3 story house. She is part of NAPO. She started by walking through and seeing how things were currently used/organized. Then, we started room by room putting things where they made the most sense for how we were using them. She has brought very few things into the house for organizing and used what we already had (moving shelves that weren't being used to places where we needed them ect).

She was able to engage my daughter and get her room and the game room organized and easy to straighten up after it's used.

For me it has been a very positive experience.
jeanniem is offline   Reply With Quote