Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-24-11, 10:36 AM  
afirmrose

I love the cover for Figure 30 Hips but I don't need another lower body only workout. Personally I think there are far too many lower body only workouts out there. I do like the looks of reBoot 1 (not a fan of the cover) and will probably pick that one up when Mary gets them in.

-----------------------------------------------
"Oxygen is free. Breath it in!" Jennifer Galardi DOTI Hip Hop Party

"A 30-minute workout is just 2% of your day. No excuses." Clubz

Lisa Shaffer 2013 10,000 Kettlebell Swing challenge completed.
afirmrose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-11, 11:07 AM  
summer breeze
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarbK View Post
Am I missing something? Where is the incentive to pre-order? It looks like $19.95 / $16.95 to me. Is there free shipping?
I asked this upthread and someone said once you put them in your cart, $10 is deducted.
summer breeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-11, 06:07 PM  
mwelters
VF Supporter

They both look great but I don't use her DVDs for some reason. She kicks butt and cues great but i just can't seem to return for another round. One the other hand she looks fantastic and I want her outfit on the hips DVD. Where can I find the Under Armour top she has on.

MariaW
mwelters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-11, 06:42 PM  
Usia
VF Supporter

ReBoot looks great! It's reminiscent of Tracie's older and more basic, athletic workouts like Maximum Body Shaping, even if the routine is completely different. I'm not entirely happy to see that Tracie's back on that small circular platform. For some reason, I worry, that she'll fall of and hurt herself! I'm getting this dvd, but I'll wait to buy from Mary.
Usia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-11, 07:32 PM  
Elise7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Usia View Post
ReBoot looks great! It's reminiscent of Tracie's older and more basic, athletic workouts like Maximum Body Shaping, even if the routine is completely different. I'm not entirely happy to see that Tracie's back on that small circular platform. For some reason, I worry, that she'll fall of and hurt herself! I'm getting this dvd, but I'll wait to buy from Mary.
I've never gotten a Tracie workout and don't plan to, but watching the clips when she's on that circular platform makes me claustrophobic. I feel like I would fall off!
Elise7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-11, 09:43 AM  
jeanniem
VF Supporter

Quote:
I totally agree. They are moves I like and that don't feel so spastic to me like Defined Lines. I have gotten rid of most of her workouts except a couple because to me they feel like something she slapped together in her kitchen.
jeanniem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-11, 05:53 PM  
kat999

These look great to me, for some bizarre reason, even though I haven't gotten any of the Longevity or Focus series. I'm always really slow to get Tracie's stuff, which is silly of me. She's one of my favorites. I think the price-per-DVD/minute thing is the sticking point with me.
Old 11-28-11, 05:59 PM  
melzie

Quote:
Funny you mention this, I did a week of all Tracie workouts and one of the Tracie after the Firm was the same workout as one of the old ones, I think it was Maximum Body Shaping, just without the rodeo move. Instead you did your legs the same way, football running I think she called it, and no arm up in the air twirling the imaginary laso. Hilarious, but I was unhappy as it was basically the same workout. (I think it was a TLT workout or it could have been Defined Lines.)

I like her workouts, and the idea behind them, they are just kind of hard to get used to the moves though. The flow is off, but I don't think Tracie ever really had a flow, as she never could catch the beat of the music.

These 2 look great, I just don't have the extra $ right now, and need to do the ten workouts in the floor that are old, and I have never done them yet. Lol.
melzie is offline   Reply With Quote