Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-23-11, 09:36 AM  
KarenH

New Tracie Long are now for preorder

I just saw at Tracie's website that the 2 new DVDs are for preorder. Look under the shop site and click on preorder. There is a 30 minute one for the hips and a 50 minute one that will follow a high intensity routine and will be a "real sweatfest".
KarenH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-11, 09:50 AM  
naturallove

Thanks for posting this! I like Tracie a lot, but I simply don't understand why she doesn't put more than one of these workouts on a single dvd. $16.95 for one 30 minute workout is a lot and I suspect will keep people on the edge from ordering. (And by people, I mean me. )
naturallove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-11, 10:15 AM  
katalina

Quote:
Originally Posted by naturallove View Post
Thanks for posting this! I like Tracie a lot, but I simply don't understand why she doesn't put more than one of these workouts on a single dvd. $16.95 for one 30 minute workout is a lot and I suspect will keep people on the edge from ordering. (And by people, I mean me. )
I agree. I discovered Kelly Coffey-Meyer this year and she gives us such a great value for our workout $.
katalina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-11, 10:17 AM  
pattyd0319

I'm interested in both too, especially the hip one.
pattyd0319 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-11, 10:53 AM  
muffins135

$21.25 to ship two dvds to Canada - no thanks.
muffins135 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-11, 11:07 AM  
suegy3

Quote:
Originally Posted by naturallove View Post
That is a lot of money for a 30 minute dvd.
suegy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-11, 11:26 AM  
jeanniem
VF Supporter

Of all of her releases, I have only liked Leaning Out and Back-Up. I will have to wait for the clips and reviews on these 2.
jeanniem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-11, 11:30 AM  
juberann

I'll be passing, as well. KCM has spoiled me forever I don't do the Tracie Long workouts I have now, don't like that it's just her, no modifiers and I find many of her workouts a little difficult to follow (and most of them very boring).
I agree they are way too expensive, as well, for what little you get
Old 11-23-11, 11:34 AM  
naturallove

Quote:
Originally Posted by juberann View Post
I'll be passing, as well. KCM has spoiled me forever I don't do the Tracie Long workouts I have now, don't like that it's just her, no modifiers and I find many of her workouts a little difficult to follow (and most of them very boring).
I agree they are way too expensive, as well, for what little you get
Hrm..I don't really like the KCM workouts that I've tried all that much (one weight workout was way too shoulder-intensive and I don't find her to be all that exciting) but I'm willing to change my mind! Which workouts have spoiled you?

ETA: All that said, I wonder why Tracie hasn't brought in any backgrounders. I could almost understand doing that for the first round of workouts, but she's gotten far enough into the groove again that she could bring in some other instructors for her cast.
naturallove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-11, 12:35 PM  
Artist of Eyes

I want the hip workout but I'll wait for Mary- free shipping and 10% discount does it for me!

" We have to embrace who we are today. We have to say, this is me, and I can live a wonderful life today." FitBoop

"Walking is Man's Best Medicine for Life" Hippocrates

"Of all exercises walking is the best." Thomas Jefferson

"Thoughts come clearly while one walks." Thomas Mann
Artist of Eyes is offline   Reply With Quote