Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-11-19, 09:16 PM  
cdayley

Welp, nevermind a workout. I'm sick to my stomach because I have something bleeding in my nose. It started Wednesday and the Urgent care couldn't treat it. I have an ENT appointment next week.
It got cold here, and we had a blizzard Wednesday. I ran home from work that day, did a workout, then drove to Boise. I was going to drive early Thursday, but not on icy roads. I'm here for a workshop. It's nice to see my parents but my mom is really slipping.
Chrys Dayley
cdayley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-19, 11:08 AM  
superfit41
VF Supporter

Today I did:
Treadmill Walk
TBL Back to the Mat Day 5~ Barre on the Beach
Kathy Smith Rejuvenation~ Upper Body Shaper

Chrys- That is terrible about the bleeding in your nose, do you think it could be a polyp? Sorry about your Mom, it can be hard when our parents are getting older

Sherry
superfit41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-19, 07:48 PM  
cdayley

Hi, ladies. I've spent since last Thursday feeling like I was punched in the face. The Dr. scoped my sinuses yesterday, and couldn't find anything so I have to rinse them with an antibiotic solution. I'm slowly having less pain. Today was the psat test, so I got 10,000 steps at work. I will be back to workouts - maybe not tomorrow, because it's DH's retirement reception and my parents will be here.

Chrys Dayley
Old 10-16-19, 08:01 PM  
lizh

Hi Firm-buddies,
I've been out of town visiting family which is always a recipe for disaster when it comes to eating healthy. Chocolate cake anyone? Ugh! I feel gross.

I got in last night and I am getting myself back on track. Today I wanted something easy so I did Jessica Smith's Brain Fitness from one of her Walk Strong sets.

It was a perfect re-entry workout. Hope to be back to the Firm tomorrow.

Onward! Hope you feel better Chrys... sounds painful!! But good for you for getting lots of steps in.

How are you doing Sherry?

Liz
lizh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-19, 06:16 AM  
superfit41
VF Supporter

Hi all, today I did:
Rebounding
Firm~ Supercharged Sculpting

This short weight workout with Pam packs a punch I really forgot how much I like it!

Liz- I know what you mean about visiting family, although chocolate cake sounds great I have such a weakness for chocolate

Chrys- Hope you are doing better

Sherry
Old 10-20-19, 11:10 PM  
lizh

Hi Firm buddies,
This weekend I got back into the workouts but I am having a bit of trouble getting back on track with food. The chocolate chips keep calling my name. Ugh!

Saturday I did Super Body Sculpt. What a no nonsense workout that is! Very simple and basic, but I found it fun. I need to remember and do it again soon.

Today I did Cardio Sculpt Blaster. CSB is like an comfortable old friend. I always do it when I want a easy 30 minutes. However, today, I got a decent sweat on too.

Back to work tomorrow. Sherry, I like Supercharged Sculpting ..that is good one. I'm going to put it in my rotation. I like Pam as a lead.

Chrys, I hope you are on the mend and feeling better!

take care everyone!
Liz
Old 10-21-19, 09:06 AM  
superfit41
VF Supporter

Hi all, today I did:
Margaret Richards Unplugged 1901
Pahla B~ 25-min Rebounder Cardio Workout
TBL~ Bonus: Pilates with Weights

I plan on alternating Margaret's short weight workouts with Pilates this week.

Liz- I love both of those Firm workouts! I have a weakness for sweets, so I can sympathize for sure

Hi Chrys!

Sherry
Old 10-24-19, 06:08 PM  
cdayley

Hi, ladies. I've been MIA from checkins and workouts. I have had zero energy this whole week. I do nothing but work and sleep, which is not at all like me. I see another doctor on Monday morning to try to figure out what's going on.

Chrys Dayley
Old 10-27-19, 06:39 PM  
lizh

Hi Sherry and Chrys,
Sherry, sounds like you have a fun plan using Margaret Richard's short weigh workouts. I bought several during one of her sales, but have never really dug into them. Chrys - sorry to hear about the lack of energy. That has to be the worst! Hope you are back to feeling like yourself soon.

This weekend, I did a Jessica Smith - 360 abs which I like and then I did an oldie but goodie Fat Blaster. I hadn't done Fat Blaster in a million years and I was careful to modify the jumping around. Doing Fat Blaster a few years ago I killed my knee doing the jacks and it was a long recovery.
Anyway, it was fun seeing Allie, Nancy and Lisa.

Hope you all had a nice weekend. I'm making cauliflower pizza tonight. It is pretty delicious.
Liz
Old 10-28-19, 08:21 AM  
superfit41
VF Supporter

Hi all, today I did:
JS WO 15 Minute Fat Blast~ 2 segments
MR Unplugged 1904
TBL 21 DOP~ Day 3 Upper Body

Liz- I really like these short MR workouts. They are short, challenging and allow me to add on other short workouts. I love Firm Fat Blaster. One of my favorite Firms

Chrys- Hope you are feeling better

Sherry