Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 10-23-20, 07:30 PM  
bee
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by bee View Post
I got the XTrain user's guide when I clicked. Trying again....
The second time I clicked on the box below the picture and got the right guide. When I clicked on the picture is when I got the Xtrain guide.
Old 10-23-20, 08:19 PM  
adawn
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by bee View Post
I got the XTrain user's guide when I clicked. Trying again....
If you click on the "start download" button, you get the the Perfect30 user guide. If you click the picture, you get the xtrain user guide.
adawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-20, 08:51 PM  
fanofladyvols

Quote:
Originally Posted by adawn View Post
If you click on the "start download" button, you get the the Perfect30 user guide. If you click the picture, you get the xtrain user guide.
I never clicked on a picture...but I don't see anything but a start download button.

Never give up on your body!-- Miranda Esmonde-White

Word/Guiding Principle for 2024: Embrace: embrace my faith, my family, my friends, myself, the process, the progress, the hard work, the strength program I choose, the recovery methods and rest I need, my life, the good times, and the memories of good people.
fanofladyvols is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-20, 10:07 PM  
adawn
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by fanofladyvols View Post
I never clicked on a picture...but I don't see anything but a start download button.

Hmmmm...

Here's what I see when I follow the link:

When I click on the orange button, I get the correct perfect30 guide. When I click the user guide cover image above it, I get the xtrain guide. Kind of weird because I believe the digital xtrain guide is one Cathe normally charges $$ for and is not normally free so I can't imagine they wanted to link to it.
adawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-20, 08:33 AM  
gigi

I previewed the Upper Body with Upper Body Bonus and extended stretch premix and instead of the upper body bonus exercises being at the end, the bonus exercises are interspersed throughout the premix.
Old 10-24-20, 12:30 PM  
gigi

I just finished the Lower Body Workout, Lower Body Bonus, and the Extended Stretch. I tried to do the premix but all the premixes are not working correctly yet on streaming. I'm just glad the workouts were available so quickly to streaming subscribers.

Kathy did a great review so I will tell you what I enjoyed about this workout:
1. No dread factor and I don't think there will be due to the length and the varied exercises without doing multiple sets and reps of the same exercise.
2. I enjoyed using heavier weights and this will be one to grow with and increase weight load.
3. The pacing was nice yet I was sweating and got my heart rate up.
4. Cathe gives a few form pointers that remind even seasoned exercisers to feel the work and to be watchful of bad habits we can easily slide into (slamming foot down instead of feeling all the work).
5. The Bonus was a nice finisher.
6. The Extended Stretch exercises were nothing new but it was lovely to take time with each stretch and not rush from stretch to stretch. The music is nic and relaxing as well.
7. This is the first series besides MBF and MBFA that I have been excited about in a long time. I look forward to trying the other workouts.
Old 10-24-20, 01:39 PM  
cecififi

I did Cathe's new mobility workout today and her abs bonus workout. I really enjoyed them both. I needed a rest day today so this was a really good stretch for me.
cecififi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-20, 03:06 PM  
jbrigid
VF Supporter

I don't know about you all, but I I don't have 40lb dumbbells at my place. Do you?
Old 10-24-20, 03:31 PM  
Erica H.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbrigid View Post
I don't know about you all, but I I don't have 40lb dumbbells at my place. Do you?
I do. They are my heaviest ones. But I didn't order Perfect Pump and now I'm regretting it.

Erica
Erica H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-20, 04:54 PM  
JackieB
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by cecififi View Post
I did Cathe's new mobility workout today and her abs bonus workout. I really enjoyed them both. I needed a rest day today so this was a really good stretch for me.
I actually ordered this dvd. Looking forward to trying it.

Certified Essentrics Instructor, Level 4---February 2017
Yoga Tune Up Roll Model Method Practitioner---December 2021

"Movement is a privilege. You don't have to exercise. You get to exercise. Visit a person whose mobility is severely limited, and you'll appreciate the distinction. Do what you can, count yourself lucky, heal yourself in the process." Essentrics Colorado
JackieB is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cathe, cathe perfect30, dumbbell size, heels elevated, mbf, perfect 30, perfect flow, perfect30, perfect30 reviews