Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 10-26-20, 05:49 PM  
gigi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joni O View Post
Wendy is hoping to be able to stop in and respond soon.
Yay!
Old 10-27-20, 07:22 AM  
cailleach

Oh No

Long time lurker here. Done few posts here and there, not as often as I should and fault is mine. I've used this site to learn about new videos, instructors, latest trends. Even used for research. Would be sad if VF is no more. As some has mentioned, I avoid facebook. Hope there is a way to save VF.
cailleach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-20, 08:19 AM  
sheepla
VF Supporter

I want to stress that I don't think anyone is criticizing Wendy or trying to put extra stress on her (she was not making a lifetime commitment when she started this board!). We want to know how we can HELP to take the burden off her and keep this wonderful place going.
Old 10-27-20, 09:02 AM  
Pat58
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheepla View Post
I want to stress that I don't think anyone is criticizing Wendy or trying to put extra stress on her (she was not making a lifetime commitment when she started this board!). We want to know how we can HELP to take the burden off her and keep this wonderful place going.
100 percent.
Pat58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-20, 09:04 AM  
Diana3271

Quote:
Agree

I used to donate, but stopped when there were some previous issues. I am willing to donate again.

You can fight it, or do what you've got to do to get it done. The choice is yours. ~Diana

You have the rest of your life to get old. Stay young, as long as you can. ~Diana

10 Pound Slimdown Xtreme Graduate 02/12
Insanity Graduate - I actually survived!
LM Combat 02/13
21 Day Fix Survivor! 6/14

Diana
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-20, 09:21 AM  
fanofladyvols

Quote:
Absolutely this ^^^ +3

Gigi and Erica, you both are digging deep and wanted to send both you many hugs to encourage you!! \(◕‿◕)/

Never give up on your body!-- Miranda Esmonde-White

Word/Guiding Principle for 2024: Embrace: embrace my faith, my family, my friends, myself, the process, the progress, the hard work, the strength program I choose, the recovery methods and rest I need, my life, the good times, and the memories of good people.
fanofladyvols is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-20, 01:19 PM  
BunnyHop

Quote:
Very well expressed!

From what I've seen on other forums, maintaining older communities can become a real burden because the underlying architecture is so old.
Old 10-27-20, 04:41 PM  
rykram

Quote:
Excellent and totally agree. I’d be willing to contribute as well. This forum has saved (yes, that’s right! ) me a ton of money in the past. I’d hate to see it go away
rykram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-20, 10:23 AM  
Vintage VFer
VF Supporter

Quote:
True!

Some have offered to help (for a long while now) and have received no response. I find that discouraging. VFers are a kind and generous group. Why not take advantage of enthusiastic volunteers?

POSTURE CHECK!
Vintage VFer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-20, 11:19 AM  
fanofladyvols

I wanted to mention that we have registered users who have joined and are following this thread with great interest..who are unable to post to join in this discussion

One of those folks posted to VF Roost Tapatalk to remind me.

(Waving to Meghana and anyone else unable to participate)

Never give up on your body!-- Miranda Esmonde-White

Word/Guiding Principle for 2024: Embrace: embrace my faith, my family, my friends, myself, the process, the progress, the hard work, the strength program I choose, the recovery methods and rest I need, my life, the good times, and the memories of good people.
fanofladyvols is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
abandonware, forum issues, glitches, internal server error, search malfunction, vf future, vf roost, vf site issues