Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins

Old 11-04-20, 07:16 AM  
Cher

Jane, I think Perfect Pump is definitely the one worth getting from the Perfect 30 set. She accomplishes a lot in a short amount of time.
Cher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-20, 08:29 AM  
donnamp

Thank you for the b'day wishes!!!
donnamp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-20, 06:48 PM  
AnMrsDe

Quote:
Originally Posted by T2B
; Loved Upper Body too. At the end wondered why Cathe’s knees look sweaty. . I noticed that on the DVD cover as well. Maybe it’s that the pants are dyed that way, who knows, lol.
Haha, I noticed that too! I just thought maybe her leggings have that "distressed" look like jeans do.

Jane, like Cher, I definitely vote for the Pump workouts being my favorite, now that I did all the workouts. Being 30 min., you can easily add any add-ons or use it as is if short on time, as it does pack a punch!! It worked really well to use the weighted vest for the lower body workout too. (Probably not the Upper Body one though - I would find that really uncomfortable lying on my step with it on). HiiT dvd would come next and yoga last (which I knew from the start).

CharM, I didn't realize you were doing the "Yakkers Combo" rotation!! (That was too funny, Linda!!)

Beth, as you probably are aware, Bengals are JUMPERS!! My in-laws used to have one and he was a crazy jumper! That little Ollie is adorable, though, so I'm sure that darling little face makes up for any mischievousness!!

Hello to everyone!
AnMrsDe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-20, 08:45 PM  
ealakey
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnMrsDe View Post
Haha, I noticed that too! I just thought maybe her leggings have that "distressed" look like jeans do.

Jane, like Cher, I definitely vote for the Pump workouts being my favorite, now that I did all the workouts. Being 30 min., you can easily add any add-ons or use it as is if short on time, as it does pack a punch!! It worked really well to use the weighted vest for the lower body workout too. (Probably not the Upper Body one though - I would find that really uncomfortable lying on my step with it on). HiiT dvd would come next and yoga last (which I knew from the start).

CharM, I didn't realize you were doing the "Yakkers Combo" rotation!! (That was too funny, Linda!!)

Beth, as you probably are aware, Bengals are JUMPERS!! My in-laws used to have one and he was a crazy jumper! That little Ollie is adorable, though, so I'm sure that darling little face makes up for any mischievousness!!

Hello to everyone!
Agreed, the Pump workouts are my favorite so far. And yes, those Bengals are something! They also crawl sideways along furniture and sneak up on you!

11/4 - Today I put out more Daffodil bulbs, and since I'm drilling through very hard soil that was my workout, Lol. I only have 12 more to do!

Beth
ealakey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-20, 07:20 AM  
Cher

My sister’s appointment with the surgeon went well I guess (if what they want to do works). They have some new type of pin point radiation they are going to try. (Instead of surgery). They are the only hospital around here that has it. My sister’s worry is that she had radiation when she first had cancer before and when she was going to a different doctor and when she started going to this hospital, her doctor at this told her radiation didn’t work for kidney cancer. (This is the doctor that just retired in June). Anyway, these doctors told her they brought this there in 2015 (her cancer was before that). They said they have had good results with her kind of cancer (90+%) and side effects are rare. Also she only has to get 3 treatments and it’s all in one week. So, it sounds positive so let’s hope it helps.
Cher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-20, 08:37 AM  
donnamp

Cher - sending prayers for a positive outcome for your sister......
donnamp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-20, 09:40 AM  
AnMrsDe

Cher, That sounds like a positive alternative to surgery. Praying everything works out for the best. Keeping you guys in my prayers.
AnMrsDe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-20, 09:56 AM  
amg

Cher -Praying the pin point radiation works for your sister. Take care of yourself too.
Old 11-05-20, 10:23 AM  
T2B

Cher - sounds very positive. Praying for a good outcome!

joy, love
peace and patience
kindness with goodness
faithfulness & gentleness
self-control
- Motivational Sticker

Now: XTRAIN 90 Day Undulating (Generic) 7/22/22 - 10/24/22
Peak Fit System: 6/3/22 - 7/21/22 *** STS/LIS 90 Day Undulating: 11/19/21 - 2/12/22 *** 6 Week Fusion XTRAIN: 5/17/21 - 6/27/21 *** Body Beast: 12/21/20 - 3/18/21 *** STS: 1/29/20 - 5/3/20 *** Fit Tower/LIS/ICE/ 90 Day: 10/29/19 - 1/19/20 *** XTRAIN 90 Day Undulating: 7/29/19 - 10/25/19
T2B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-20, 10:36 AM  
Pat58
VF Supporter

Donna, I missed your birthday! I sure hope you had a happy day.
Pat58 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
just the workouts