Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins

Old 11-02-20, 10:55 AM  
T2B

Happy Birthday Donna!!!

I lol at the ‘work lines being blurred’, thats my life too! Hopefully your call is short & sweet! Enjoy your day!

joy, love
peace and patience
kindness with goodness
faithfulness & gentleness
self-control
- Motivational Sticker

Now: XTRAIN 90 Day Undulating (Generic) 7/22/22 - 10/24/22
Peak Fit System: 6/3/22 - 7/21/22 *** STS/LIS 90 Day Undulating: 11/19/21 - 2/12/22 *** 6 Week Fusion XTRAIN: 5/17/21 - 6/27/21 *** Body Beast: 12/21/20 - 3/18/21 *** STS: 1/29/20 - 5/3/20 *** Fit Tower/LIS/ICE/ 90 Day: 10/29/19 - 1/19/20 *** XTRAIN 90 Day Undulating: 7/29/19 - 10/25/19
T2B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-20, 01:33 PM  
AnMrsDe

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DONNA! Hope your day is GREAT!!
I didn't remember you share your special day with my dad!

Hi Cab!

Cher, thank you! Once I got it thru my head that I don’t need to lay down with my eyes closed to do meditation, I could stay consistent! Hoping for some good news for your sister on Wed.// I did bite the bullet and ordered a new band from Cathe....along with her Deal of the day dvd yesterday, so I got a discount. I’m getting her Lower Body Blast dvd...I think I had it long, long ago and traded it away. I want it more so than anything for the floor FW band segment.
AnMrsDe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-20, 02:06 PM  
CharM

Happy Birthday, Donna!!
CharM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-20, 02:53 PM  
Luv2WO

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DONNA!! Glad you took the day off. Enjoy whatever you end up doing!
Luv2WO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-20, 03:50 PM  
donnamp

Thanks, Jane!!!!
donnamp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-20, 07:56 PM  
ealakey
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by donnamp View Post
I'm glad everything was ok, Beth!! I suspect something like that is going to happen to me in the future as well.....I never have a straightforward result from those tests. Enjoy Perfect 30!!

Donna
Donna, I don't either. Those 3D Mammos are pretty amazing though. They show everything! I really thought it was a speck of dust this time! It turned out I had a partially solid cyst. Lol

Happy Birthday Donna!

Thank you AnMrsDe. We are hoping to get a second Bengal.

Cher, I agree! I think it’s the months of wait time that’s the worst as they keep bringing you back for more tests.

Beth
ealakey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-20, 08:13 PM  
ealakey
VF Supporter

11/2 - Perfect 30 Upper + Bonus.
Clearly, I should have previewed before jumping in. As I'm searching for the correct weights, Cathe has moved onto the next exercise Lol. So, I wish there was a little more prep time, but I think I will get better the more I do this one. Overall, I really enjoyed it, and you get a lot accomplished in a short amount of time. Tomorrow I will try the lower body one.

Beth
Old 11-03-20, 09:48 AM  
CabCalloway

Early morning dog walk - 41 degrees and windy - Corgi weather for sure, which my dog loves.
Plan for a bike ride this afternoon/evening/
CabCalloway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-20, 11:23 AM  
Dontmindthemess

Bex Great job on finishing that Caroline Gibran workout! I’ve done a couple of her unweighted workouts and I was really impressed with how hard the upper body section was! She’s really tough.

Beth, Cab, and Linda Welcome back!!!

Char I love your monthly themes! You really have a lot of workouts. I love that.

TB2, AnMrsDe, and Cher I’m enjoying reading about Cathe’s new Perfect 30 workouts. I did not order them, but it sounds like the Pump dvd is a real winner. I know I’ll never use the mobility/yoga one and I’m kind of over Cathe drill cardio but I might end up picking up the pump one. I like that it’s 30 minutes so I could mix and match.

Dorothy if you’re reading this I hope you’re having wonderful outdoor adventures!!

Pat Enjoy your new oven. I power cleaned my kitchen too before any deliveries!!

Have a great day and get out there and VOTE if you haven’t already

Jane
Dontmindthemess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-20, 03:29 PM  
ealakey
VF Supporter

11/3 - Treadmill walk 30 minutes, Perfect 30 Low Hiit- 12 minutes.

I think Perfect30 Low Impact will be a good workout but realized that jumping around is not the best idea at this time so stopped midway. So far no burpees with the video so fingers crossed on finishing later.

This afternoon I plan to plant daffodil bulbs around the house before our next snowstorm moves in. I ordered those bulbs months ago and they arrived right after we got our first 8 inches of snow. I've been trying to keep them safe and happy until I can get them in the ground. Between the scheming bunnies and winter storms, I am close to giving up.

Beth

Tags
just the workouts