Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 11-23-20, 06:46 PM  
gigi

Quote:
Originally Posted by aquakat View Post
I am on Jessica's email list. Here's the latest. I don't know anything other than what she wrote, but I'm still excited! LOL

"I'm excited to share that we've just entered the editing phase of our production process and things are shaping up so well! We've poured so much time and care into these new series and I can't wait to share them all with you. We're working hard to have them available before the end of the year, and once we have more specifics available we'll be sure to share more with you here first."
If they are editing, how can there not be at least specifics about what kind of workouts they are...LOL!
Old 11-23-20, 06:49 PM  
Gams

I’m hoping her mom will be back as a background exerciser and I’d like to see Raquel again, too. At first I wasn’t I wasn’t crazy about her but her energy and willingness to go above and beyond impresses me. I like Beth just fine, but sometimes I get the feeling she’d rather not do the higher impact version and she’ll do a few more lower impact versions before she goes high impact.
Gams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-20, 08:26 PM  
Leonana

I haven't seen anything on the new releases yet.

Three weeks ago she posted on her You Tube channel that she is doing some new You Tube workouts.

The long wait seems par for the course for 2020, lol.
Old 11-23-20, 08:32 PM  
sillygirl

I spy two new Jessica DVDs on Amazon (not yet available for purchase, but they're there!).
  1. Simply Stretch DVD: Improve Range of Motion, Increase Functional Flexibility + Relieve Stress at Home with Jessica Smith (https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08MV1RJXG...v_ov_lig_dp_it)
  2. Gentle Yoga Plus Pilates DVD: Abs, Core, Flexibility, Balance, Two Total Body At Home Workouts with Jessica Smith (https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08M2M6WK2...v_ov_lig_dp_it)
sillygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-20, 08:39 PM  
Leonana

Thanks, Sillygirl!
Old 11-23-20, 08:43 PM  
Usia
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by sillygirl View Post
I spy two new Jessica DVDs on Amazon (not yet available for purchase, but they're there!).
Nice find! Thank you. I wonder if she will be releasing other dvds in addition to these two.
Old 11-23-20, 08:43 PM  
fanofladyvols

Quote:
  1. Simply Stretch DVD: Improve Range of Motion, Increase Functional Flexibility + Relieve Stress at Home with Jessica Smith (https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08MV1RJXG...v_ov_lig_dp_it)
  2. Gentle Yoga Plus Pilates DVD: Abs, Core, Flexibility, Balance, Two Total Body At Home Workouts with Jessica Smith (https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08M2M6WK2...v_ov_lig_dp_it)
Woohooo..Thanks sillygirl!!
ETA: I noticed the release date was supposed to be Oct 28, 2020

Never give up on your body!-- Miranda Esmonde-White

Word/Guiding Principle for 2024: Embrace: embrace my faith, my family, my friends, myself, the process, the progress, the hard work, the strength program I choose, the recovery methods and rest I need, my life, the good times, and the memories of good people.
fanofladyvols is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-20, 08:49 PM  
Joni O
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gams View Post
I’m hoping her mom will be back as a background exerciser and I’d like to see Raquel again, too. At first I wasn’t I wasn’t crazy about her but her energy and willingness to go above and beyond impresses me. I like Beth just fine, but sometimes I get the feeling she’d rather not do the higher impact version and she’ll do a few more lower impact versions before she goes high impact.
I hope her mom is back, too. Not a fan of Beth. Her form is often really bad.
Joni O is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-20, 08:50 PM  
Bluebelle

Quote:
Thanks!
Bluebelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-20, 08:56 PM  
sillygirl

Always happy to enable. I was searching Amazon for the last few Jessica DVDs I don't have and these showed up on the 13th+ page.
sillygirl is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
jessica smith, jessica smith streaming, jessica smith stretching, jessica smith workouts, lift and shift, new releases, upcoming releases