Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-06-19, 04:44 PM  
Joni O
VF Supporter

I also respect Denise and follow her on Twitter. I’ve also read and enjoyed a couple of her books. As others have said I want to like her workouts but, for example, she recently tweeted a couple-minute example of what to do (bridges) for your glutes if you can’t do squats because of your knees. Even those couple of minutes were just tooooo much!
Joni O is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-19, 07:04 PM  
pharma_gal

Is there a list of workouts with the times? Thanks!
pharma_gal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-19, 07:50 PM  
bzar
Exchange Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by pharma_gal View Post
see this thread, 3rd post from the top - there's a screen shot of the 360 workouts and the durations:

http://96.30.11.231/~vfwnk/forum/sho...=208057&page=2

Miyagi: Wax on, right hand. Wax off, left hand. Wax on, wax off. Breathe in through nose, out the mouth. Wax on, wax off. Don't forget to breathe, very important.
[walks away, still making circular motions with hands] ~ Pat Morita, The Karate Kid, 1984

disclosure: in the years 2002-2004 i had a professional relationship with a distributor of fitness videos; see profile.
bzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-19, 08:11 PM  
bzar
Exchange Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joni O View Post
I’ve also read and enjoyed a couple of her books.
same here. I also read some of the "revisiting Denise" /"changed my mind about Denise" threads, and focused on the workouts that Lisa Wheeler choreographed, which is quite a few from around the year 2003 and forward.

her Jumpstart book is really good.

Miyagi: Wax on, right hand. Wax off, left hand. Wax on, wax off. Breathe in through nose, out the mouth. Wax on, wax off. Don't forget to breathe, very important.
[walks away, still making circular motions with hands] ~ Pat Morita, The Karate Kid, 1984

disclosure: in the years 2002-2004 i had a professional relationship with a distributor of fitness videos; see profile.
Old 05-07-19, 07:21 AM  
Rhonda

Quote:
Originally Posted by pharma_gal View Post
Here is the link (it was posted a few threads up). Scroll down and she tells you what is on each DVD and times. The times seem a little different than the previous post

https://www.deniseaustin.com/10-week-plan-dvd/
Rhonda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-19, 08:37 AM  
bubbles76

The price seems very reasonable. Love the beautiful settings for most of the workouts. I have only done one Denise workout though. Do you think these are more intermediate or beginner?
"You humans have the potential to be the most wonderful beings there are - if you can get past all these enormous stupid spots you seem to have in your hearts. It's not your fault. You just don't know how to work your hearts right yet. That's why there are dogs." - Jim Butcher, Zoo Day
bubbles76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-19, 09:05 AM  
Scorpio6

Schedule

I have just contacted her website and asked for a rotation schedule for beginning, intermediate, advanced, bc she says this is good for all levels. However, I rcvd the package yesterday and there wasn't any rotation schedule included in it. Very nice packaging, sturdy, equal to anything Beachbody produces.
Scorpio6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-19, 09:49 AM  
bubbles76

Scorpio, if you don't mind let me know what you think. I'd like to know if she's more mellow or overly perky and how the intensity range is. Also, if the weight lifting is controlled. Thanks!
"You humans have the potential to be the most wonderful beings there are - if you can get past all these enormous stupid spots you seem to have in your hearts. It's not your fault. You just don't know how to work your hearts right yet. That's why there are dogs." - Jim Butcher, Zoo Day
bubbles76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-19, 03:52 PM  
Joni O
VF Supporter

Hmmm. Not paying $60 sight unseen. I’d love to see clips.
Joni O is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-19, 04:35 PM  
bzar
Exchange Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbles76 View Post
Scorpio, if you don't mind let me know what you think. I'd like to know if she's more mellow or overly perky and how the intensity range is. Also, if the weight lifting is controlled. Thanks!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joni O View Post
Hmmm. Not paying $60 sight unseen. I’d love to see clips.
here's Fun & Fit Cardio in its entirety on youtube:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3FPZKGG1X9c

another- 10 Minute Pilates (with weights):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UapbXWRlhWo

Tags
denise austin, denise austin 360, denise austin befit, denise austin lifefit, lifefit, lifefit 360