Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 12-04-16, 03:43 PM  
donnamp

Thanks for your feedback Goldengirl! I am going to try it at some point, I'm sure!

Donna
donnamp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-16, 07:53 AM  
Rhonda

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldengirl View Post
I did the Denise Austin 360 plan at the beginning of 2016. I was dealing with a medical condition and it did help me stay motivated to exercise and eat right. I did lose a few pounds that I was unable to do on my own. You can repeat the plan at a discount which I tried twice, but both times I cancelled after 2 weeks.

I've been doing the All Access plan since the end of October and so far I am enjoying it. I started with Denise many years ago when she was on Lifetime TV and it is fun doing the workouts again. The 360 workouts are also good. I don't like dance workouts and I can't do high impact so I mostly used Walk With Me for cardio.

Although there is no formal plan to follow in all access, Denise does make suggestions on four areas for the week - cardio, toning, her favorites and yoga,

If you are a Denise fan or just looking for some variety, you should check this out.
Thanks, I may try the all access. I have a few of her DVDs and should pull them out. I do like Denise and I think at this stage in my life, she may be what I need. Not to tough, but gets the job done.
Rhonda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-16, 02:00 PM  
beanpeanut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhonda View Post
Did anyone buy the new DVDs with her daily show and fit and lite show? They are still on sale.

Not sure if you can find many of her shows online or do the monthly access how many of her TV shows are on there.

I do like her TV shows but not sure if the DVDs are worth $25 for both.

Her sale is going on through Christmas.
I did, Rhonda! I have been waiting sooo long for her to finally put her shows on Dvd and I hope she continues to add more in the future. I am still waiting for my order to arrive but if you want, I can give some details?
beanpeanut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-16, 02:01 PM  
Patti S.
VF Supporter

I picked up the 360 DVDs last week during the sale, arriving today (as well as 2 others I ordered from her site that aren't available on Amazon - her TV show ones). They look like just what I need right now (shorter workouts for weekday mornings).
Old 12-06-16, 07:55 AM  
Rhonda

I went ahead and got in the all access membership. There are a lot of videos both from her shows and the 360 workouts. Figured got first month free and then $9.99 if I want to keep it going.

I will try some this way and you never know maybe I will pick up the DVDs. I figured this way I can try out the workouts first.
Old 12-06-16, 07:56 AM  
Rhonda

Quote:
Originally Posted by beanpeanut View Post
I did, Rhonda! I have been waiting sooo long for her to finally put her shows on Dvd and I hope she continues to add more in the future. I am still waiting for my order to arrive but if you want, I can give some details?
Hi, I would love to hear some details. I still have time to order in they are something I cannot live without.
Old 12-06-16, 02:13 PM  
tiletha444

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhonda View Post
Did anyone buy the new DVDs with her daily show and fit and lite show? They are still on sale.

Not sure if you can find many of her shows online or do the monthly access how many of her TV shows are on there.

I do like her TV shows but not sure if the DVDs are worth $25 for both.

Her sale is going on through Christmas.
I bought them! They were on back order, but I received an email that my order should ship this week.

Back in the day, that's all I did was Dense Austin's TV shows in the morning before work. I loved it! I am so glad she finally put some shows on DVD.
tiletha444 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-16, 03:30 PM  
beanpeanut

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiletha444 View Post
I bought them! They were on back order, but I received an email that my order should ship this week.

Back in the day, that's all I did was Dense Austin's TV shows in the morning before work. I loved it! I am so glad she finally put some shows on DVD.
Same here, I received my You Can Do It Dvds but no TV show Dvds, I went into panic mode I checked my email and there was the back order notification.

Rhonda, as soon as I get them I will post some details, unless someone else beats me to it!
beanpeanut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-16, 08:45 PM  
bzar
Exchange Moderator

it's nice to see that people are still interested in Denise. i used to ignore anything about her workouts, and just read her books (which are really good). however, her releases that came out from around the year 2000 or so and thereafter are good. not too intense, enough variety, and although she tends to be "rah-rah" you kinda bleep over those to focus on yourself and your response.

i haven't planned on buying her 360° set just yet. have so many other workouts on hand that i need to get through.

Miyagi: Wax on, right hand. Wax off, left hand. Wax on, wax off. Breathe in through nose, out the mouth. Wax on, wax off. Don't forget to breathe, very important.
[walks away, still making circular motions with hands] ~ Pat Morita, The Karate Kid, 1984

disclosure: in the years 2002-2004 i had a professional relationship with a distributor of fitness videos; see profile.
bzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-16, 07:52 AM  
Rhonda

I did one of her short 10 minute barre routines last night and it was good. I could feel it working my legs. I am not a barre type person but can take it in small doses.

Weekends I will be able to do her longer workouts. I want to use it as much as possible and if the workouts are good, I may spring for the DVDs.

I loved her TV shows and always wished she would put them all on DVD but I guess she is going slowly at that, and hope she puts more on DVD.

Tags
denise austin, denise austin 360, denise austin befit, denise austin lifefit