Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-05-16, 07:27 PM  
donnamp

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuceLu View Post
I checked out her website and watched her sample workout and looked at a sample recipe/menu. I really thought about it but realized I've got tons of workouts... I have lots of old Denise workouts that I have not done in a really long time. I also have some of her books with recipes...

so, why not make up a Denise rotation with what I already have?
Her peppy talk used to annoy me but now I love it and think she is charming. Just like I have become accustomed to Leslie.

I don't know what has gotten into me (hello, usually not very disciplined with impulse buys).
That is the conclusion I came to as well. Although if you wanted to try the new workouts you could subscribe to the monthly access plan for $9/month. I may do that at some point.

Also, a lot of her workouts are on the BeFit You Tube channel - they are in segments but there is plenty there to pick from!

Donna
donnamp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-16, 08:34 AM  
donellda

I bought her 360 Plan DVD set but there was no schedule included with it so I guess you need to sign up for the plan to get the schedule. I am not one to sign up for an online plan so I will just try to work them in to my own schedule.
donellda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-16, 10:34 AM  
donnamp

Quote:
Originally Posted by donellda View Post
I bought her 360 Plan DVD set but there was no schedule included with it so I guess you need to sign up for the plan to get the schedule. I am not one to sign up for an online plan so I will just try to work them in to my own schedule.
Hi,
How were you able to buy the DVDs w/out joining her plan? I thought you had to join her plan in order to get the DVDs. Other than having the rotation schedule, I'm not sure how much use I would make out of her plan b/c I'm really not one to follow meal plans.....but, I wouldn't mind buying the DVDs separately.

I think the template of her rotation is 3 days of cardio, 2 days of strength, 1 "wild" card and 1 rest day - I think I found this on the FAQs section.

I am still (still!) considering joining her program for $9 per month - where you can access all the workouts and recipes, but not receive a meal plan or workout rotation schedule. It seems that would work best for me.

Also, I don't know if you know this but Joanna created a 2 week rotation w/ Denise's You Tube workouts (on the BeFit channel)

here is a link to the post:

http://forum.videofitness.com/showth...=denise+austin

Enjoy!

Donna
Old 10-06-16, 12:13 PM  
Rhonda

Here is the link to the DVDs. Not on sale. Interesting but not spending $100 for it.

https://shop.deniseaustin.com/products/10-week-dvd
Rhonda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-16, 02:12 PM  
donnamp

Thanks, Rhonda - that is a bit pricey - I would pay $50 for it - but it looks like the only way to do that is to join the 360 plan!

Ok - back to my original plan - use DVDs and You Tube and/or join for $9 per month w/ ability to cancel at any time.

Donna
Old 11-30-16, 08:12 AM  
Rhonda

Did anyone buy the new DVDs with her daily show and fit and lite show? They are still on sale.

Not sure if you can find many of her shows online or do the monthly access how many of her TV shows are on there.

I do like her TV shows but not sure if the DVDs are worth $25 for both.

Her sale is going on through Christmas.
Rhonda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-16, 10:16 PM  
Anny

Quote:
Originally Posted by donnamp View Post
Thanks, Rhonda - that is a bit pricey - I would pay $50 for it - but it looks like the only way to do that is to join the 360 plan!

Ok - back to my original plan - use DVDs and You Tube and/or join for $9 per month w/ ability to cancel at any time.

Donna
The 360 plan is currently on sale for $69.99. Still more than I can afford but i thought someone may be interested!
Old 12-01-16, 05:37 AM  
donnamp

Thanks, Anny - that is a good price, but the temptation for me lifted (for now!) LOL! I may look into subscribing to her service in the future, though - I think the month to month plan sounds better for me as I would likely not use all of the features in the 10 week plan.

Donna
Old 12-01-16, 08:04 AM  
kelsey211
VF Supporter

I think the monthly All Access is the better way to go. You get access to all the recipes and videos (including a great selection of her old TV shows).

Also currently the first month is free.

https://www.deniseaustin.com/join-no...0de5-219213665
Old 12-04-16, 09:55 AM  
goldengirl

I did the Denise Austin 360 plan at the beginning of 2016. I was dealing with a medical condition and it did help me stay motivated to exercise and eat right. I did lose a few pounds that I was unable to do on my own. You can repeat the plan at a discount which I tried twice, but both times I cancelled after 2 weeks.

I've been doing the All Access plan since the end of October and so far I am enjoying it. I started with Denise many years ago when she was on Lifetime TV and it is fun doing the workouts again. The 360 workouts are also good. I don't like dance workouts and I can't do high impact so I mostly used Walk With Me for cardio.

Although there is no formal plan to follow in all access, Denise does make suggestions on four areas for the week - cardio, toning, her favorites and yoga,

If you are a Denise fan or just looking for some variety, you should check this out.
goldengirl is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
denise austin, denise austin 360, denise austin befit, denise austin lifefit