Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 05-02-15, 06:09 PM  
monterey vidiot
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitten View Post
I bought this at the thrift store Monday, what recipes are your favorite?
I think I cooked my way through the whole thing & everything was delicious. Favorites: Oatmeal with ricotta and honey p.227. Whole wheat applesauce pancakes p. 274. Grilled mushrooms, tomato and mozzarella on pumpernickel p.267. Muffins p. 259. Orzo pecan salad p. 278. Pasta with goat cheese (better without the Dijon IMO) p. 280. Tuna with parmesan spinach p.282.
monterey vidiot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-16, 09:46 AM  
donnamp

**** OLD THREAD ALERT****
Hi,

Has anyone done the plan? What are your thoughts? It is half price right now and I'm tempted. I looked at clips of the workouts and they look good.

She is also offering monthly access to her site for $9 per month - this would include access to the workouts and recipes but not a "formal plan"

Thoughts anyone?

Thanks!

Donna
donnamp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-16, 01:45 PM  
bzar
Exchange Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by donnamp View Post
**** OLD THREAD ALERT****
Hi,

Has anyone done the plan? What are your thoughts? It is half price right now and I'm tempted. I looked at clips of the workouts and they look good.

She is also offering monthly access to her site for $9 per month - this would include access to the workouts and recipes but not a "formal plan"

Thoughts anyone?

Thanks!

Donna
it's somewhat unclear - is her subscription 50%? the DVD package for the 360° is still listed at $99, however, other DVDs are discounted. another thing - when you read the DVD package description, it says that if you join her program, you can purchase the DVDs for 50% off.

Miyagi: Wax on, right hand. Wax off, left hand. Wax on, wax off. Breathe in through nose, out the mouth. Wax on, wax off. Don't forget to breathe, very important.
[walks away, still making circular motions with hands] ~ Pat Morita, The Karate Kid, 1984

disclosure: in the years 2002-2004 i had a professional relationship with a distributor of fitness videos; see profile.
bzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-16, 02:21 PM  
donnamp

I think when you put the code in the DVD price goes from $99 to $49, but I don't think I want to spend that much for the DVDs AND the plan. IMHO, I think she should sell the DVDs separate from the plan for those that may want to go that route.

I'm leaning towards trying the site out for $9 per month and just trying the 360workouts that way and browsing the recipes on my own. I probably would not be good about following her meal plan anyway b/c I have certain "core foods' I eat for breakfast and lunch for the sake of simplicity during the work week.

Donna
Old 09-29-16, 06:47 PM  
CoolGirlinFl888

If she did mirror cueing I would do her vids. There are some really good ones out there but even seeing people behind her getting confused and messing up is not good. I wish she was better with that.
CoolGirlinFl888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-16, 07:21 PM  
bzar
Exchange Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by donnamp View Post
I think when you put the code in the DVD price goes from $99 to $49, but I don't think I want to spend that much for the DVDs AND the plan.
I didn't enter in my address or name, but when I typed in "FALLFREEBIE", it said that that was not a valid code.

Miyagi: Wax on, right hand. Wax off, left hand. Wax on, wax off. Breathe in through nose, out the mouth. Wax on, wax off. Don't forget to breathe, very important.
[walks away, still making circular motions with hands] ~ Pat Morita, The Karate Kid, 1984

disclosure: in the years 2002-2004 i had a professional relationship with a distributor of fitness videos; see profile.
Old 09-29-16, 10:40 PM  
emilybelle

I clicked get started now and had to put in my email. It put the plan in my cart for $75 and said I could add the dvds for $49 only with the one payment pay in full option which made it $124.99.
I did not continue past that point.

Rhonda
emilybelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-16, 11:47 PM  
beanpeanut

Well for goodness sake!! Seems we're all a bit frustrated, I would really just like to know about the Dvds you get, what type of workout on each and the actual exercise duration?
beanpeanut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-16, 03:03 AM  
bzar
Exchange Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by beanpeanut View Post
Well for goodness sake!! Seems we're all a bit frustrated, I would really just like to know about the Dvds you get, what type of workout on each and the actual exercise duration?
if you follow the link in "imhere2dance's" post below, page two of that thread has a clear image of a list of all of the workouts and the durations. that should address your question.
Quote:
Originally Posted by imhere2dance View Post
I made a thread about this months ago: Denise Austin's new 10 week program: 360° Plan

Old 09-30-16, 08:30 AM  
donnamp

I'm glad I have a mandatory 24 hour cooling off period before I buy something expensive. I think for me, the best way to use Denise's site it is to go w/ her monthly all access for $9 per month. I'm not good w/ following strict food plans that tell me what to eat and when, so I wouldn't get much out of the meal plan. I still may bite on the $9 per month so I can try the 360 workouts and also check out some of her recipes.

If anyone does go for it, please let us know your thoughts!

Donna

Tags
denise austin, denise austin 360, denise austin befit, denise austin lifefit