Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 09-13-15, 07:54 AM  
momof10

YouTube videos

I just wanted everyone to know that I currently have two YouTube channels of workouts. The second one I just started and there are about 20 videos on that channel. I have 8 videos titled Squat Lunge Combos. These videos are only 15 to 20 minutes and are great as an add on. They really work deep in your glutes in that very short time.

Here is the link

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoJ...lky-PjQVGbKmAg

I also have a rebounder YouTube channel with over 120 videos on it. These have some very creative moves. If you have a rebounder, please check them out. I created and produced all the videos myself so they are done in my home, but they are still good quality. I also have a rebounding group in Facebook and am the main admin in that group if you would like to join me.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1640388562863888/

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCJpvpFeEaI0LVTvcwmMTBng
Old 09-13-15, 06:11 PM  
daisyduke

Cheri, your videos are amazing. Your wall workouts are easily one of the best core and arm workouts I've ever done. I know you work hard on these and it shows
daisyduke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-15, 07:09 PM  
primrosecat

These are very nice. Do you mind if I download a few?
primrosecat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-15, 08:08 PM  
momof10

Quote:
Originally Posted by primrosecat View Post
These are very nice. Do you mind if I download a few?
You can download as many as you want. I have most of them downloaded for myself. I have been doing my own videos for 4.5 months now.

Cheryl
Old 09-13-15, 08:09 PM  
momof10

Quote:
Originally Posted by daisyduke View Post
Cheri, your videos are amazing. Your wall workouts are easily one of the best core and arm workouts I've ever done. I know you work hard on these and it shows
Thanks. My wall workouts are my favorite workouts I have filmed. I love doing those on the rebounder. They are so challenging to me. Thanks, daisyduke. You are one of my favorite members in my group

Cheryl
Old 09-13-15, 09:08 PM  
buffmama

Did plank 1 and squat/lunge 1 today - just so I could say 'I worked out with Cheryl'.
buffmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-15, 04:06 AM  
momof10

Quote:
Originally Posted by buffmama View Post
Did plank 1 and squat/lunge 1 today - just so I could say 'I worked out with Cheryl'.
Wow, that was nice. How did you like the shorter workouts? These workouts build up. I started them with just very basic moves then I add more creative moves and they get more challenging as you go up in number. Thank you for trying one out 😊

Cheryl
Old 09-14-15, 06:44 AM  
mandie123

I'd love to be able to do your workouts,they look great,but I'am a beginner/intermediate level.
Old 09-14-15, 11:06 AM  
momof10

Quote:
Originally Posted by mandie123 View Post
I'd love to be able to do your workouts,they look great,but I'am a beginner/intermediate level.
Are you looking at the rebounding videos? I have some beginner workouts in there. If you are looking at the one I just started, they aren't advanced, but if they are challenging do what you can and build up to that

Cheryl
Old 09-14-15, 11:51 AM  
antbuko

Cheryl, I subscribed to both of your channels, although I don't have a rebounder yet. These look great and I can't wait to try them. Nice job!