Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 10-01-15, 10:35 AM  
lindseylu8

My DH ordered me this as a surprise! So sweet...anyhow we got it and put it together and I have some issues there is some metal where you screw the legs on that wont allow the top of the leg to be flush with the frame, resulting in some legs being longer than the others. Also the frame appears to be bent because one of the legs bends in when screwed to the frame. Sigh. DH has been emailing them and they are super responsive & friendly. Hoping to get it straightened out. They first suggested to bounce on it to try to get it to even out but that did not work.

I had an issue w/ one of my UR's that one leg was not screwed on straight & it ended up breaking the weld because of the uneven force on that leg. So I dont even want to mess w/ this one until all legs are even & straight.

Did anyone else have issues?

You can find a link to my fitness blog in my profile
lindseylu8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-15, 12:46 PM  
horsemom2

I had one leg that screwed on with difficulty so after reading the manual, I removed all of the legs and used a lubricating oil to clean the grooves and to make screwing and unscrewing easier. Now they all seem to screw on and off the same. The legs seem to slant inwards closer to the floor a bit on on mine.

Barb S
horsemom2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-15, 09:33 AM  
lindseylu8

They are sending a new frame. AMAZING customer service. VERY responsive and totally fixing the issue. I am very pleased with this company and would highly recommend them. Cant wait to get bouncing! My UR has been broken for over a year now so I havent rebounded in ages.

You can find a link to my fitness blog in my profile
lindseylu8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-15, 08:40 AM  
antbuko

That's good news, Lindsey!

I ordered the 48" Probounce with strong chords. It is fricken' huge! So far I love it, but it does make noise when I bounce on it, not terribly loud or annoying, but I expected it to be more silent. The strong chords are fine, but I wouldn't mind a faster bounce so I have contacted customer service to see if they sell Ultra chords separately. I still would love to try the Bellicon out to compare; I wonder if there is a showroom nearby where I could try one.

Now there are tons of fun workouts on Youtube that I will be checking out. So far I have been having fun just jumping on it.
Old 10-03-15, 11:22 AM  
horsemom2

I would recommend always getting the highest tension cords with the largest mats because they do loosen with use and larger mats tend to feel looser sooner, especially in the center. My son broke in the PROBounce with really hard high jumping so the mat is already somewhat looser. The cords are showing no changes visually though they did with the 550 almost immediately. Lubricating oil between the frame parts and on the legs may reduce sound. I lubricated the legs because one was hard to put on and remove and it was suggested in the manual. I did not lubricate the frame sections because it was not making noise but another VFer did with vaseline.

Anywho, the PROBounce has officially replaced my JumpSport 550 in our basement. I love the wider and lower mat, enabling more overhead action. My feet have responded well to it after several days of use. For my needs, it is the best choice for our basement. I have no trouble following the timing of routines I did on the 550. You can try staying closer to the mat to make the bounce faster.

Here is a second video I recorded on the PROBounce
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x38...ring_lifestyle
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=adZzYxYUtD4

I have another file of the above with copyrighted music I can only share privately.

Barb S
Old 10-03-15, 01:02 PM  
momof10

I have a YouTube channel with over 140 rebounder workouts on it. I have many workout series. Click on my playlists and it will show you the videos I have in each category. These are free, so pick one and just do it. I created and produced all of the videos myself, so they aren't top of the line quality, but they are getting better.

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCJpvpFeEaI0LVTvcwmMTBng

Cheryl
Old 10-05-15, 12:31 PM  
antbuko

Quote:
Originally Posted by momof10 View Post
I have a YouTube channel with over 140 rebounder workouts on it. I have many workout series. Click on my playlists and it will show you the videos I have in each category. These are free, so pick one and just do it. I created and produced all of the videos myself, so they aren't top of the line quality, but they are getting better.

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCJpvpFeEaI0LVTvcwmMTBng

Cheryl
Cheryl, I started the beginner rotation this morning. Love it!
Old 10-05-15, 09:21 PM  
TriciaR
VF Supporter

I received my ProBounce this evening. Did the rest of you receive instructions or a manual? I am sad.. I cannot put it together.
I did send them an email so hopefully I will hear from them shortly.
Delayed gratification!
Tricia
TriciaR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-15, 09:36 PM  
horsemom2

It came with a manual but cannot remember how it was packed. I am obsessive about checking every nook and cranny in a package.

Unfortunately, I do not have a scanner but I could try to take a picture of the pages if they cannot email you the instructions or provide them some way online.

Barb S
Old 10-05-15, 09:42 PM  
TriciaR
VF Supporter

Thanks Barb S. My husband and I looked everywhere but no manual.
They seem to have responsive communication.
Tricia
TriciaR is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bellicon, costco, jumpsport, probounce, reboundair, rebounder