Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 11-24-17, 01:34 AM  
rhbrand

Your dream body

Just curious mainly. I know my goals for my dream body are totally different than 99.999% of everyone here, but I guess I'd like to see if maybe someone else is similar.

So if you could magically transform your body to look similar to your dream body, and be able to maintain it with not that much work, who would you pick? Pictures if you can

Me, I like the much more muscular look on ladies. Such as Figure and Physique competitors. Dana Linn Baily is right up there for me. She was big in bodybuilding for a while, but has now transitioned into powerlifting. She's just got the most amazing shoulders and back! Love to have her body, and I promise not to get it fat like I did mine lol.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	0db38d39406184d9e8efa360ce4eff9e--bodybuilding-photography-dana-linn-bailey.jpg
Views:	282
Size:	84.0 KB
ID:	4566  
Old 11-24-17, 06:03 AM  
Tugger31

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/5d/3c/44/5...nspiration.jpg
Tugger31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-17, 06:29 AM  
Lilypad

Is that Jessica biel? She looks fantastic.
Lilypad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-17, 07:44 AM  
weener
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhbrand View Post
Just curious mainly. I know my goals for my dream body are totally different than 99.999% of everyone here, but I guess I'd like to see if maybe someone else is similar.

So if you could magically transform your body to look similar to your dream body, and be able to maintain it with not that much work, who would you pick? Pictures if you can

Me, I like the much more muscular look on ladies. Such as Figure and Physique competitors. Dana Linn Baily is right up there for me. She was big in bodybuilding for a while, but has now transitioned into powerlifting. She's just got the most amazing shoulders and back! Love to have her body, and I promise not to get it fat like I did mine lol.
I'm with you on this one...

~~~~~~~~~
I grew up as teener weener. It got shorten to weener when a nephew was learning to talk and he just called me weener.

www.flickr.com/photos/32418450@N05/
weener is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-17, 08:18 AM  
Tugger31

Yes, that's Jessica Biel.

If Jessica wasn't possible, I would "settle" for looking like Carrie Underwood too. Those are my top 2 picks!
Tugger31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-17, 08:48 AM  
eam531
VF Supporter

To make this game even somewhat realistic, I am choosing someone who has a similar body type to mine--long arms and legs, shortish torso, somewhat ectomorphic:

Karen Voight.

I have always thought Karen has one of the most beautifully proportioned physiques in the fitness business.

I think really muscular women look amazing--like the women athletes on American Ninja Warrior and Crossfit Games--but that is not a look I could attain at my age now, and probably not earlier. I've always been a hard gainer. I think it's tough to fight against one's natural body type.

There is no way of telling people they are all walking around shining like the sun--Thomas Merton

People have done all kinds of remarkable things because they thought they could. People routinely fail to do quite ordinary things because they assume they can't--Reinhard Engels

Stay gold, Ponyboy--S.E. Hinton

Pick up your crazy heart and give it one more try--Ryan Bingham

Disclosure: I have a personal relationship with a fitness instructor who has appeared in some videos.
eam531 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-17, 09:19 AM  
ebianco
VF Supporter

My dream body is Sylwia Weisenberg (Tonique). If I were very, very, very lean I think my body shape is like hers, down to the minimal breast size, and I think she looks great!! My dream body would also come with radiating confidence and happiness too like Sylwia Indeed, I aspire towards her positive attitude as much as her body shape
Old 11-24-17, 10:10 AM  
killoffsonny

Mine would be Misty Copeland but that will never happen. I have that problem of noassatall.
Old 11-24-17, 10:41 AM  
Cowgirl32

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tugger31 View Post
Yes, that's Jessica Biel.

If Jessica wasn't possible, I would "settle" for looking like Carrie Underwood too. Those are my top 2 picks!
Ditto.
Old 11-24-17, 11:09 AM  
woodie

JLO
I have the bottom she has but broad shoulders too so not sure, but if I could, it would be her look.

New Butisattva

woodie
woodie is offline   Reply With Quote