Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 12-04-12, 01:38 PM  
msladybug

Dobby,
Thanks for the info. Your description reminded me that I have something like that. I bought it for toe cramps...used it a little. Now i just do toe stretches useing my fingers. I do toe foot and calf stretches before bed and before getting up in the morning.

Raeven,

I've been doing what your podiatrist recommend as far as footwear and limiting stress on the foot. I do do the stretches....ussually 2x a day...but maybe sometimes it's just 1x...I'll try to do better....2-3. I don't take antiinflamatory...as that tends to irritate my stomach. But maybe I should, maybe that is the missing piece to my stalled progress.

As frustrating as it is to still have to limit what I do, it will be worth it if I can get it healed up, and not have it always there reflaring for the rest of my life.
msladybug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-12, 01:41 PM  
msladybug

Hmm....wrote reply but don't see it here. Thanks Dobby and Raeven for the info...keeping this short...maybe my post was just delayed.

Opps, there it is..is was just delayed.
msladybug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-12, 03:16 PM  
AlisonH
VF Supporter

I had heel spurs pretty bad. My podiatrist got me custom made orthotics, and they did the trick. He never told me to stop running or anything else with impact, but he did tell me to wear shoes all the time, and use the orthotics as much as possible. My feet still bother me occasionally, but nothing like before. Yes, even with insurance they were expensive, but they've really worked for me.
AlisonH is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
plantar fasciitis, yoga toes