Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 05-19-16, 09:36 PM  
horsemom2

Thanks Debbie!
that buried video is fabulous
(it is buried under both tabs the Introduction and the Archives tabs)

Barb S
horsemom2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-16, 08:37 AM  
Debbie S.
VF Supporter

You're welcome, Barb! It is definitely my favorite. There is so much energy in that class.
Don't Compare Yourself to somebody else. BE YOUR BEST! Chalene Johnson

A Spark of Hope

In memory of:
Michael Sparkman
October 11th, 2001-October 21st, 2008
Hope Fimiani
August 26th, 2006-October 13th, 2008
Debbie S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-16, 10:11 AM  
Helen S
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Debbie S. View Post
You're welcome, Barb! It is definitely my favorite. There is so much energy in that class.
Thanks Debbie. I'm going to try the first class tomorrow. I'm a little bummed because her website doesn't work well with my Kindle. So I haven't tried any workouts yet since I need to use a regular computer. The computer is in our office and I don't want to wake up people in the morning.
Old 05-20-16, 08:15 PM  
casey

I did the class and it was excellent. The arm work really gets in there. The music is great. The leg work is very good too. I've been doing Tonique for years and I think some of the moves are similar so I was pretty comfortable. The leg work was challenging though. Hurt my butt. thanks Debby
casey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-16, 01:03 PM  
Helen S
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by casey View Post
I did the class and it was excellent. The arm work really gets in there. The music is great. The leg work is very good too. I've been doing Tonique for years and I think some of the moves are similar so I was pretty comfortable. The leg work was challenging though. Hurt my butt. thanks Debby
I could have written the exact same thing. This class was so fun. The music, TA, and class gave me energy. I love the arm work. The leg work was similar to what she does in Meta and Continuity. It's just more fun with a driving beat.
Old 05-21-16, 02:25 PM  
JulieIL

So glad I'll get to get a taste of this before committing to a longer membership. I finally did a very quick preview, & was surprised that the Beginner workout wasn't a smooth stream: it kept freezing. I'll try on my iPad, & hopefully the connection will improve. Thanks again for posting this!

Julie
JulieIL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-16, 02:57 PM  
bee
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by JulieIL View Post
So glad I'll get to get a taste of this before committing to a longer membership. I finally did a very quick preview, & was surprised that the Beginner workout wasn't a smooth stream: it kept freezing. I'll try on my iPad, & hopefully the connection will improve. Thanks again for posting this!

Julie
I had no problems with it streaming but it was out of focus toward the end. I think that was the camera though, right? How's your internet connectivity in general?
bee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-16, 06:28 PM  
JulieIL

Bee, My internet is generally reliable & fairly fast, so maybe it's that our neighborhood is being dug up to put in fiber optic service. I'm going to try again today, using my newer iPad. I'm so excited to try this!
JulieIL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-16, 10:20 AM  
cmiyachi

Thanks to the OP for this info. I've been waiting for a deal to try this streaming site forever!

I have a professional relationship with web sites that sell yoga downloads.
cmiyachi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-16, 06:47 PM  
bee
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by JulieIL View Post
Bee, My internet is generally reliable & fairly fast, so maybe it's that our neighborhood is being dug up to put in fiber optic service. I'm going to try again today, using my newer iPad. I'm so excited to try this!
I'm eating my words today! I tried doing that workout again this morning and after a few minutes the streaming completely stalled. I don't know if it was on my end -- we generally have really good connectivity -- or TA end. I'm wondering if everyone is beating on her sight early in the mornings and that's the problem. When I had no problems the other day it was mid-day in PST on a Saturday. Maybe not as popular a time. Anyway, bummer!
bee is offline   Reply With Quote