Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-04-13, 05:51 PM  
marya

Yogapam, I just love your Kuan Yin avatar!!!!

Raeven, I am so intrigued by the prospect of a device that might possibly allow me to walk barefoot, without aggravating my PF, high arches, or overpronation. Thanks for posting about this item--I like the fact that their are arch support options with it.
marya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-13, 07:49 PM  
raeven

Quote:
Originally Posted by marya View Post
Yogapam, I just love your Kuan Yin avatar!!!!

Raeven, I am so intrigued by the prospect of a device that might possibly allow me to walk barefoot, without aggravating my PF, high arches, or overpronation. Thanks for posting about this item--I like the fact that their are arch support options with it.
You are most welcome! I really hope it works for you! I'm still wearing my all day every day and very very thankful for it! I walked around barefooted without anything at the pool on monday, and after a while I really started to suffer for it. A good reminder that this little wrap really is keeping my arch up because I have pretty much no pain when wearing it. Just a touch of it when first getting up and after sitting/laying a long time like usual...but even then I barely have any. I am so so thankful for it! It's so much nicer, easier, and more comfortable than wearing my birks around the house all day! I only hope more people see them and give them a try!
raeven is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
plantar fasciitis