katalina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary W View Post
I think it was $24.95?
Thanks!
katalina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-11, 11:33 AM  
beatchica

This looks good. Could you tell me please where I would be able to purchase this? I researched it extensively online and did not find it anywhere. Thanks much.
beatchica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-11, 11:43 AM  
Pat58
VF Supporter

You can purchase it at Weight Watchers centers and meetings. Visit www.weightwatchers.com and put your zip code in the "find a meeting" link.

They will probably be available on Ebay too. I just picked one up yesterday and am looking forward to trying it out - sorry to hear the tubing is so light.
Pat58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-11, 11:53 AM  
Artist of Eyes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat58 View Post
You can purchase it at Weight Watchers centers and meetings. Visit www.weightwatchers.com and put your zip code in the "find a meeting" link.

They will probably be available on Ebay too. I just picked one up yesterday and am looking forward to trying it out - sorry to hear the tubing is so light.
DO you have to be a member to pick it up?

" We have to embrace who we are today. We have to say, this is me, and I can live a wonderful life today." FitBoop

"Walking is Man's Best Medicine for Life" Hippocrates

"Of all exercises walking is the best." Thomas Jefferson

"Thoughts come clearly while one walks." Thomas Mann
Artist of Eyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-11, 12:19 PM  
CHAPLYN61

I got Stephanie's last one at my local weight watchers center. I was not a member, but you have to check when they are open to the public hours. the one not far from me is a store front. Others can be meeting sites. I wonder if there is a way to get this online?
CHAPLYN61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-11, 12:56 PM  
mamaste

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artist of Eyes View Post
DO you have to be a member to pick it up?
It depends. Corporate locations will sell them, but franchise locations are allowed to make their own rules about selling to the public. Some don't do public sales. Satellite locations (those in churches, community centers, etc.) might sell them. The leader has to bring products to those locations and might not have enough or even have the product at the site. It's really hit or miss with WW.

I haven't done any of the workouts yet. I did preview last night and like what I saw. It's very similar to Powerfit except Stephanie uses some high impact moves. There are 3 levels shown like in the Pick Your Level videos. All of the workouts use the band except for the interval cardio. The total body is a cardio and sculpt. I paid $24.95 for mine but the price might be lower or higher depnding on where you live. You can buy online from the WW site, Ebay or possibly Amazon. WW doesn't sell meeting products at retail ever which stinks.

Tags
10 min time crunch, stephanie huckabee, weight watchers