Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-17-11, 10:39 AM  
Sue B
VF Supporter

Exerbeat for Wii

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...pf_rd_i=507846

This is now out, and I think some VFers had it preordered - do any of you have it yet? Any reviews?

(Amazon is now offering it for 45 cents off )

Drop Two Sizes, Fit Body Blueprint, STRONG Eat. Lift. Thrive. and Revamp grad

DISCLOSURE: I have a professional relationship with a seller or producer of fitness videos or products. For details, please see my profile.
Sue B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-11, 01:46 PM  
sjajsa

I'm interested to hear about this one, too! I almost pre-ordered, but wanted to know more about the music first. And, once the price dropped from $29, I started to get worried. I think I'm gun shy from the 10MS fiasco...

Oooh, youtube makes this look fun and We Cheer-like. Hopefully someone independent will post thoughts soon. I hope the controls work! Music on this one sounds generic, but I would expect that for the price, I guess.
Old 05-17-11, 02:26 PM  
ldy_solana

i want this game, i will have this game, i don't care if i have to sell some dvds to get this game LOL. i love fun stuff like this.

DISCLOSURE: I have a professional relationship with a seller or producer of fitness videos or products. For details, please see my profile.
ldy_solana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-11, 02:38 PM  
Sissy B

I had to run some errands so I checked Target, Walmart & GameStop to see if they had it. They didn't so I came home and ordered it now that it has been released. I was leary of preordering since I'm still waiting on Get Fit with Mel B to be released and they keep changing the date (I originally preordered it in October - it was originally supposed to be released in November).

~Sissy B
Sissy B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-11, 07:07 AM  
Mary W
VF Supporter

Very fun game so far. Set up wasn't too bad, though you do have to answer some basic questions. One complaint is the exercises can't be played without pausing between them, or at least I haven't figured out how yet how to do that.

I've only played for an hour and 40 minutes so far, but it looks like there are lots of games to unlock. So far so good!
Old 06-03-11, 07:56 AM  
ldy_solana

from the previews you need 2 remotes to play. is there an option to use one and a nun-chuck or do you really have to use 2 remotes?

Old 06-03-11, 08:10 AM  
Mary W
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ldy_solana View Post
from the previews you need 2 remotes to play. is there an option to use one and a nun-chuck or do you really have to use 2 remotes?
you have a choice to use 1 or 2 (2 are recommended but not necessary). One game requires the MotionPlus wiimote, but only 1 so it doesn't affect the game too much.
Old 06-03-11, 08:11 AM  
ldy_solana

thanks a bunch! i have two remotes but i can't imagine how many batteries i would go through with 2 remotes LOL.

Old 06-03-11, 09:32 PM  
Mary W
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ldy_solana View Post
thanks a bunch! i have two remotes but i can't imagine how many batteries i would go through with 2 remotes LOL.
I bought the recharge station a couple of years ago and have never regretted it! Highly recommend using 2 remotes. My left hand doesn't seem to register as well as my right (in some of the games, not all) so I appreciate the chance for more points!
Old 06-03-11, 09:52 PM  
dmlarue1

Quote:
Charging station is a godsend when it comes to that! It's a little pricey but saves alot of money in the long run.
dmlarue1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
active gaming, exerbeat, wii