Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-22-16, 11:00 AM  
noraW

Leah Sarago Ballet Body App

I am not new to Leah and subscribed in the past, however it has been YEARS. I was always interested in doing the Periodization program but was put off by managing all of the downloads/schedules etc (I know it sounds pathetic but to this working mother of 3 those things matter).

Enter the Ballet Body App. I downloaded the app and promptly purchased BBPS1 and I have to say this App is well organized, provides the option to stream from the App or download the segments, categorizes the segments by body focus, and makes it very easy to do the program.

I travel for work at times and not worrying about managing content to be able to work out is another huge plus, I just bring my iPad and I'm good to go!

I did my first BBPS1 workout yesterday and I'm happy to get back to Leah in a way that works for me!
noraW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-16, 02:26 PM  
bayportsmom

I wonder if she'd let you put items you've already purchased on to the app? I'll have to email her. I've always wanted the periodization systems but had the same "organizational" concerns.
Old 12-22-16, 03:15 PM  
noraW

Quote:
Originally Posted by bayportsmom View Post
I wonder if she'd let you put items you've already purchased on to the app? I'll have to email her. I've always wanted the periodization systems but had the same "organizational" concerns.
There must be a way because there is an option to sync purchases within the app. Hopefully Leah can sort it out for you!
noraW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-16, 03:30 PM  
SquishyMommy

Whaaaaaa????? There is an app now? When did this happen? How did I miss it???? I just pulled out my dvds this week and was getting ready to start a rotation. I've never done BBPS because it was so expensive and many said it was confusing. If there is an app now then I am definitely going to have to look into it!