Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 06-14-15, 05:52 PM  
andtckrtoo

I believe TA is still only offering the one option - but you get the beginners, standard and now the cardio options. The music is awesome in streaming. I finally bit, and I'm loving them. They are a great accompaniment to my 1/2 marathon training (yeah, yeah, yeah, I know TA says not to run).
Old 06-15-15, 09:54 AM  
sophiesmom

Quote:
Originally Posted by andtckrtoo View Post
I believe TA is still only offering the one option - but you get the beginners, standard and now the cardio options. The music is awesome in streaming. I finally bit, and I'm loving them. They are a great accompaniment to my 1/2 marathon training (yeah, yeah, yeah, I know TA says not to run).
Hee! Hee! Hee! She got you!

I'm loving the options! I freaked a bit when, after a hiatus I noticed the workouts were close to 2 hrs!

I think the Beginner workout has a better variety of moves?
TA seems to be in love with those side plank moves on the elbow, where you end up lifting your hips?
My elbows and shoulders are getting cranky from those. I don't mind one, but several variations in the same workout...no.
sophiesmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-15, 08:01 PM  
andtckrtoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by sophiesmom View Post
Hee! Hee! Hee! She got you!

I'm loving the options! I freaked a bit when, after a hiatus I noticed the workouts were close to 2 hrs!

I think the Beginner workout has a better variety of moves?
TA seems to be in love with those side plank moves on the elbow, where you end up lifting your hips?
My elbows and shoulders are getting cranky from those. I don't mind one, but several variations in the same workout...no.
Yeah, yeah, I bit... So far I've been doing the beginner workouts and I like the deliberateness of them. But I miss the plank moves, too, so I'm going to try the advanced one on Wednesday (tomorrow I run).
Old 06-17-15, 09:58 AM  
sophiesmom

Run like the wind!

Am I seeing things, but is TA wearing New Balance instead of Nikes?

Im clutching my pearls and dropping my opera glasses!

ETA: The STAmina workout is fun. However, there is a lovely woman who is right in front of the damn camera & she makes it hard to see.
sophiesmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-15, 12:41 PM  
woodie

Anyone still doing these? I let my subscription run out because I just can't workout for 2 hours a day! Has anything changed?

New Butisattva

woodie
woodie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-15, 05:52 PM  
Debbie S.
VF Supporter

Woodie, I am. I'm sure there are others who are too.

There's a lot of content now; streaming, beginner's workout, and a cardio workout. I do a total body streaming workout 3 times a week, and the other days I do at least the new cardio workouts or the standing arms and abs.
Don't Compare Yourself to somebody else. BE YOUR BEST! Chalene Johnson

A Spark of Hope

In memory of:
Michael Sparkman
October 11th, 2001-October 21st, 2008
Hope Fimiani
August 26th, 2006-October 13th, 2008
Debbie S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-15, 06:35 PM  
Michefit

I just bought a six month subscription - and it is awesome. The workouts I have done so far in the last two weeks have been just under or over and hour by 5-10 minutes. I have been alternating the advanced workouts with the beginner. So far I haven't been able to do two advanced classes back to back. They are tiring! and I am sore. Which is funny because I don't feel the burn as much doing the moves as I do with Continuity- but I do sweat more with the streaming. It is almost like a metabolic workout.

AND the BEST part... I have finally broken through a plateau and I am losing inches again. TA is really the magic bullet for me.

So far these workouts are worth it for me.
Michefit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-15, 06:38 PM  
Michefit

If anyone else is still streaming can you tell me how the workouts have been evolving since you started? I am curious to see how much Tracy changes the format from week to week - month to month.
Michefit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-15, 05:16 AM  
cindylm

I bit the bullet and signed up for this today.

I managed 30 minutes of Cardio and was done! But I figure it is a good start. I have never done dance and mostly managed to keep up. With some moves I just improvised. The music is motivating, much more so than the DVD's

I am going to give it a shot for 3 months and will probably alternate dance and the hilly walk around my street. Hoping to do the "strength" component daily
cindylm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-15, 06:25 AM  
mizach
VF Supporter

I am still loving TA streaming. I think TA is brilliant . You are constantly moving everything. Your arms, your torso, your legs and that to the beat of modern music, what is there not to love? Of course, losing 3 inches off my menopausal stomach is a big plus too.

Last night, I did more than 2 hours of TA streaming since she can just make me get in a zone, move, dance, smile and sweat.

These days, a few workout genres or instructors can make me workout with them for more than an hour per day:
TA
Soul Sweat Alchemy of Movement led by Lucy
Zumba or dance
outdoor walking, running or biking
or I string my favorites to make for an hour long or more
mizach is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ta streaming, tracy anderson, tracy anderson streaming