Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-08-13, 03:05 PM  
MomOf2Gremlins

Question Where to buy Pop Physique?

I was looking at the seller on Amazon Marketplace for the Pop Physique DVD set and there are only 2 sellers available right now! One selling the set for 29.95$ + 2.98$ shipping and the other seller asking for 119.99$!!! I even contacted the seller and asked if it's possibly a mistake in the listing and got the reply, no, the price is correct! They claimed they had paid a lot for those DVDs and couldn't afford losing money!.. Seriously, tell me, WHO on earth would be willing to pay that amount when there's another seller offering the same thing for much, much less!?!

Is that other seller the only option where one can get the Pop Physique set??? (Not that I should even look at other workouts right now.. But a vidiot can dream, right? )
I've tried looking at the Pop Physique site but couldn't find anything about buying the DVDs directly from them???

"Change what you can. Accept what you can't. Live peacefully with all that's left."

MomOf2Gremlins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-13, 03:10 PM  
bjammin13
VF Supporter

I have great customer service ordering directly from them both DVDs and apparel:
http://www.popphysiquedvd.com/
bjammin13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-13, 03:22 PM  
ldy_solana

The link on their website takes me to Amazon, so I assume the Amazon link is them.

DISCLOSURE: I have a professional relationship with a seller or producer of fitness videos or products. For details, please see my profile.
ldy_solana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-13, 03:25 PM  
MomOf2Gremlins

Quote:
Originally Posted by ldy_solana View Post
The link on their website takes me to Amazon, so I assume the Amazon link is them.
I was just gonna ask!

Thanks for your feedback, bjammin13!

"Change what you can. Accept what you can't. Live peacefully with all that's left."

Old 01-08-13, 03:49 PM  
bjammin13
VF Supporter

Hmmm, you know I emailed them and spoke with someone over the phone when ordering their barre socks and I think the DVDs I did order on Amazon. They are suppose to be preparing to film new DVDs via my last email , not sure when as they didn't give me a released date. They just are suppose to put me on an email list for preorder info. I can't wait!
"Yes, we do plan to release more DVDs in the near future. I don't have a release date yet, but will certainly add you to our VIP email list to be the first to be notified once they become available. Stay tuned!"
Old 01-10-13, 02:50 PM  
MomOf2Gremlins

Thanks!

Old 01-10-13, 04:59 PM  
LeanneM

I paid about $30 for my set, which I ordered from Amazon when it first came out. That's shocking that someone is trying to charge that much!

Great news about them filming more workouts! I love the first set!
LeanneM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-13, 09:14 AM  
TinaT

bjammin13 ~ you obviously like Pop, so is there reviews to read about this set? Youtube has very little to view. In fact, I can't find any actual clips. Just people talking about it. I'd love to hear more.

TIA ~
TinaT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-13, 09:27 AM  
altinker

The link takes you to: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...A34JQA56ILRHJP
altinker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-13, 11:23 AM  
bjammin13
VF Supporter

This is just super fun and each workout feels like its own separate workout not just a repeat of each other. You feel worked but not floored and I noticed physique improvements with this set . I also liked that it wasn't a quad fest.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TinaT View Post
bjammin13 ~ you obviously like Pop, so is there reviews to read about this set? Youtube has very little to view. In fact, I can't find any actual clips. Just people talking about it. I'd love to hear more.

TIA ~

Tags
pop physique