Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 01-06-13, 12:34 PM  
holliholli915

TA Beginner Dance Cardio

Does anyone else agree that TA needs to structure her dance cardio workouts similar to the Beginner Dance Cardio? After one week, I'm already over the sporadic moves in the Meta version. So, when I decided to try the BDC, I found that it was WAY better and I actually liked doing the workout because they break the moves down. Then, you go all out. Sure, there are some flaws -- you have to go back to the menu to play each section and the editing is choppy. But, it's closer to a true dance class in terms of break down. Does anyone know whether any of her other dance cardio workouts are similar to BDC in structure?
holliholli915 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-13, 12:46 PM  
LaCatrina

My husband did edit it for me so I could watch the dances without the instructional part. After a while I just listen my own music and dance.

That's the only one I've managed to learn though. I have the 2008 dance cardio and I've tried and tried to master it and nada. I've heard that dance cardio II is even more complex, so I haven't bought that one. Of course I don't have the much coveted dance aerobics. I've read that that's a crowd favorite. I guess it's worth the hunt... or a temporary trade
Old 01-06-13, 01:00 PM  
ldy_solana

Awesome to hear. I ordered this after I bought 2 dance cardios at wal mart. I knew they were difficult so I was hoping Beginners Dance would be my stepping stone to the other two.

DISCLOSURE: I have a professional relationship with a seller or producer of fitness videos or products. For details, please see my profile.
ldy_solana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-13, 01:14 PM  
holliholli915

Quote:
Originally Posted by ldy_solana View Post
Awesome to hear. I ordered this after I bought 2 dance cardios at wal mart. I knew they were difficult so I was hoping Beginners Dance would be my stepping stone to the other two.
To be honest, I'm not sure why she calls it Beginner. Once you learn the moves, they go full out for roughly seven minutes. So, you get 2 - 3 minutes instruction and then do the full routine. Each section is like that. I think you'll really like this video because it does a better job running down the moves. I'm just not sure why she doesn't do more like it. Her other videos are complicated because they're so random. Ha! But, this one is equally as cardiovascularly challenging, if not moreso, because you actually know what's going on! Enjoy and would love to hear your feedback when you get your DVD.
holliholli915 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-13, 01:46 PM  
LaCatrina

Quote:
Originally Posted by holliholli915 View Post
To be honest, I'm not sure why she calls it Beginner. Once you learn the moves, they go full out for roughly seven minutes. So, you get 2 - 3 minutes instruction and then do the full routine. Each section is like that. I think you'll really like this video because it does a better job running down the moves. I'm just not sure why she doesn't do more like it. Her other videos are complicated because they're so random. Ha! But, this one is equally as cardiovascularly challenging, if not moreso, because you actually know what's going on! Enjoy and would love to hear your feedback when you get your DVD.
I think they're meant to be instructional rather than a follow-along thing. Once you master them it's really fun to just perform the steps. I feel like a 15 year old again - kinda

Tags
dance cardio, tam, tracy anderson