Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-06-19, 11:07 AM  
cyana

Old Thread Update

Checking in to see if anyone else has received the instructions for returning their original container or if anyone has received their replacement container. I took mine to FedEx yesterday. If you haven't done it - make sure your FedEx store enters the RMA number into their system and all the shipping documents will be generated. The people in my store hadn't had anyone come in for this, so they were scratching their heads a bit while I was explaining the situation. I'd also suggest printing out your e-mail that will have a QR code and the RMA number (or you could also take your smart phone to FedEx - I thought it would be easier to hand them a piece of paper rather than my phone). You also have the option of packing your container versus having FedEx do it. I had an Amazon box that was the perfect size, so I went ahead and packed it myself.

OMG - less than 24 hours and I'm already in VitaMix withdrawal! I knew there was a reason I held on to my old Oster blender.

"I've decided to grow old disgracefully." - Twigs
cyana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-19, 03:54 PM  
athompson10
VF Supporter

I'm in the queue for refurbishment in mid-August and I'm supposed to get my mailing instructions in late July. Unfortunately I'll be out of the country for those two months, so need to contact Vitamix to see if I can mail early, or get bumped further down the list. Thanks for the reminder.
Old 03-10-19, 07:55 PM  
cyana

I went out the front door yesterday on my way to yoga class, and there was my VitaMix canister already back! It scared me at first, as it was in the same box, same packing materials and I was afraid it made a U-turn, but VitaMix put a little card in it to say "I'm Home" or something like that, so they just repacked it after the repair was done (fine with me, I hate to be wasteful and I'd packed it securely). It's now all washed up and ready to go. I ran susdy water on a high speed cycle and didn't see anything of concern.

To clarify - they replace the blade assembly and you get your original canister back.

Just wanted to let you know the turnaround was very fast.

Have I mentioned recently one of my pet peeves is delivery people who don't knock at the door? Don't know when the my package arrived......we don't use the front door as our main entry, so it could've been sitting out there a day or two.

"I've decided to grow old disgracefully." - Twigs
cyana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-19, 09:54 PM  
keilan00

I purchased 2 Vitamix blenders during 2007-2016. I bought my first one with part of my rebate from the Economic Stimulus Act of 2008. My 2nd blender was a Today's Special Value deal from QVC. I chose the $140 store credit. Last month, Vitamix had a 24 hour flash sale and I bought another blender! It was $229.95 - $140 = $89.95 with free shipping.
keilan00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-19, 06:10 PM  
FirmDancer
VF Supporter

Mine is scheduled for refurbishment in October.
“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!” -- Hunter S. Thompson

Current Rotations:
JSmith: STRENGTHEN
ManFlowYoga: morning sessions & Strength Foundations
YogaGlo & MFML: easy, morning classes
FirmDancer is offline   Reply With Quote