Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-10-16, 04:17 PM  
SquishyMommy

Quote:
Originally Posted by muffins135 View Post
Can I use my iPad for these workouts
The ebook is in pdf form, so yes you can view them on your iPad. Or you can watch the videos from the PIIT portal on the iPad. What I did was print the workouts out on paper and put them in a binder, then I use the timer in the Blogilates app on my iPhone or iPad to time my intervals. I really like the timer because it can save workouts. So once I've entered the exercises and interval info I save each workout so I don't have to type it all in again.
Old 04-10-16, 04:25 PM  
SquishyMommy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotncmom View Post
OK, I've got my eye on these again and I'm wondering if the Youtube workouts are part of the official PIIT "set" or if they were filmed separately as examples. In other words, if I do the Youtube ones, will I see them again if I pay for the program?

I think I'm going to float a trial balloon out there and try the Youtube PIIT workouts for 2 weeks just to see what happens. If I like them, I will purchase the program. I really appreciate that she has the free Youtube workouts out there so I can try them out first.

Last but not least, do you have any more results to report?
I haven't watched all the Youtube videos, but the ones I looked at are different than the ones in the program, but I did see a few of the same moves. I think the Youtube videos will give you a good feel for what the program is like.

As for results, I had to take a two week break due to my kids' spring break and our family vacation, so I don't have any additional results to report. I just started back yesterday and I am amazed that I am more sore this time around than I was the first time! I guess it is true that the more you do it the more you can push yourself. I'm sure I had better form this time around as well. I seriously hate jumping and plyo type moves but for some reason this workout just clicked with me and I am enjoying it so much. I have had zero dread factor and really missed the workouts while I was on vacation.
Old 04-10-16, 04:31 PM  
SquishyMommy

Quote:
Originally Posted by daisyfit View Post
These workouts are simply the best. I'm converted, the difference in my body from doing the pit 28 workouts for the past three weeks have been great.
I completely agree. It's has been soooo long since I found a workout that gave me these results so quickly. I miss my kettlebells and weights, and eventually will incorporate them back into my routine, but these are just so much fun I can't break away from them yet. I'm sure doing it six days a week will get old at some point, so then I will add back my kettlebells and weights, but I know I will still do these two or three days a week.
Old 04-18-16, 02:56 PM  
kd4boston

What do the week schedule look like? Is it 3 full body or split up?
kd4boston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-16, 06:28 PM  
cherimac

I love these! I only do two rounds, along with Pilates by Lisa mat work. I modify the heck out of some of the moves. But in a week I have seen some great flexibility and strength gains and gave dropped 2 pounds without trying. That's not my reason for doing them, though. I just wanted to get stronger and take on a fun challenge and this fits the bill.
Old 04-18-16, 06:29 PM  
cherimac

The weekly schedule has an ab, total body, cardio, upper and a lower, if I recall correctly.
Old 04-18-16, 06:38 PM  
Usia
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherimac View Post
The weekly schedule has an ab, total body, cardio, upper and a lower, if I recall correctly.
I looked at the website and I don't get the pricing. I see the price of $89 for streaming and e-diet or e-book (not interested in either) but what else does $89 get me? 28-days of streaming?
Old 04-18-16, 06:44 PM  
cherimac

The e-book is $39. I didn't pay for the meal plan, which is just an elimnation type plan. I've done those before with the barre3 Challenges(eliminate dairy, refined sugar, gluten, etc).

The $39 includes an e-book with the instructions, rotation, GIFs of exercises, modifications, etc. Another e-book has stretches. On the PIIT user site you get lifetime access to a forum and videos of the workouts. If you want to use the videos, however, you would have to rewind them as they only take you through one round of the exercise. I have the Blogilates app and just do the routines with the timer there.

You also get warm up and cool down videos and two other videos she filmed for a Phase 2 of PIIT. Both of those are full-length workouts~one abs, one a strength workout(body weight, I think).
Old 04-18-16, 06:58 PM  
Usia
VF Supporter

Thanks, Cheri.
Old 04-19-16, 06:18 AM  
Elle K

Yes thanks for all the info. How long is the rotation of this set? How are pilates incorporated into the workouts?
Elle K is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cassey ho, piit, piit 28, pilates