Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 10-17-15, 07:04 PM  
holliholli915

TA 30 Day Method vs Meta

I've been looking at TA's 30 Day Method again and am thinking about giving it a go. Unfortunately, by the time I got into TA, she had a ton of videos out and I never gave it the full 30 days. But, after reviewing it, it looks SUPER tough!

So, I'm wondering what results have you achieved from 30DM. Do you think 30DM is tougher than Meta? I have Glute and Hip and when I did Hip a couple years ago, I had my best body ever. So, I want to start again with 30DM then do Glute then Hip and pick a continuity based upon the results I receive from each.

Oh, to complicate this thread even more , how does Teen Meta stack up against 30DM and Meta. I guess I'm trying to ramp up and want to know which is most ideal to start with. But, I want to be sure to get results. Appreciate all comments!
holliholli915 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-15, 12:10 PM  
lorajc

I have the same problem ....only I can usually stay about a month but I'm 56 and over weight and hate cardio so i walk for cardio so results are slow coming and i start to get bored am move on......but I'd like to give it the college try again......lets see if the old vf gang can convince me. I think I mostly think its young peeps who see results and give up......at least in my case ...I'm hopeless. I can't seem to lose below my current weight loss for nothing.. darned post menopause menopause has been a real stumper for me.
lorajc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-15, 01:01 PM  
Helen S
VF Supporter

Is 30DM just the book except for the one disk that's included with it? I've never done the DVD except for the two cardio segments. The book is mostly helpful to get TA's instruction on the exercise movements since she really doesn't talk in the DVDs.

So I would start with Meta and then move on to Continuity. I can't talk about results because I never used TA exclusively. I always mix it up with other workouts which is how I like to work out.
Old 10-19-15, 03:18 PM  
eventmom
VF Supporter

Hi:
I find Teen meta a bit easier then the metas. if 30 d method is the book, then like the other posters I haven't tried to stick to those workouts (you have to stop the dvd and do more reps).

Terrie
eventmom is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-15, 03:57 PM  
Helen S
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by eventmom View Post
Hi:
I find Teen meta a bit easier then the metas. if 30 d method is the book, then like the other posters I haven't tried to stick to those workouts (you have to stop the dvd and do more reps).

Terrie
I'm not sure about this but I also think that TA only demos the moves on one side in the 30D Method DVD. So it's not really a follow along DVD for the sculpting exercises. You can follow along with the cardio sections but one is only 10 minutes while the other is 15 minutes. I usually combine the two to make a 25 minute wo. I prefer the music in the 30D Method cardio workouts vs. the Meta/Continuity wos. But that could also be because TA uses the same music for all the Meta/Continuity wos.

Tags
metamorphosis, teen meta, tracy anderson