Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-11-13, 11:14 PM  
holliholli915

Dare I Say It....

I love Beginner Dance Cardio by TA! I've been doing it for two weeks and have mastered the moves and it's honestly a joy! I can also tell I've lost inches or tightened or something, especially in my waist and thighs, because my clothes fit differently in just two weeks. As odd as it is, my skin seems tighter, too! I didn't believe that was going to happen no matter what she said. But, I seem to be experiencing it.

I love the choreography, music, multiple instructors, etc. I just had to post this for when I move on to a different type of Dance Cardio that's not as fun so that I'll be reminded of a better time. I still wish TA would structure her regular workouts like this. In the meantime, I'll enjoy BDC!
holliholli915 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-13, 11:17 PM  
glamgal
VF Supporter

Love this! Congrats on mastering the choreography and losing inches!
Old 01-11-13, 11:19 PM  
ldy_solana

I just previewed it this evening. I think I will enjoy it. I like the chapters so I can do just 1 segment so it would make a good add on too.

DISCLOSURE: I have a professional relationship with a seller or producer of fitness videos or products. For details, please see my profile.
ldy_solana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-13, 11:26 PM  
moonbeam31

how many times per week do you do it? Do you do the entire workout? Thanks!
moonbeam31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-13, 10:32 AM  
holliholli915

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonbeam31 View Post
how many times per week do you do it? Do you do the entire workout? Thanks!
I just started doing it 4x a week. Well, I've only been doing it two weeks. So, week one I did 3x and this week I did 4x because I really enjoy it. I do the entire workout -- I think it's about 50 - 55 minutes.

I just put on a skirt last night that now hangs off of my hips when zipped and buttoned. Two weeks ago it fit just right if not a little snug, if that's any indication of what it's done in such a short time.

I'm one who was somewhat skeptical about these workouts. Honestly, I still don't understand what all of the moves do. But, my guess is she's got something going because so many swear by her. Now, I'm starting to see the results, too.
Old 01-12-13, 10:34 AM  
holliholli915

Quote:
Originally Posted by ldy_solana View Post
I just previewed it this evening. I think I will enjoy it. I like the chapters so I can do just 1 segment so it would make a good add on too.
I agree, I kind of like the chaptering now, too. It was a little annoying at first. But, it does give you options. I still do the entire workout. But, that half a second it takes to press play is not that terrible.
Old 01-12-13, 11:27 AM  
Irish Eyes

Do you have to order this directly from Tracy? I don't see it on Collage or on Mary's site.

I tried the original Dance Cardio and it was just too complex for me--it also lacked chaptering, which would have let me easily repeat segments to lean them better. So Beginner Dance Cardio sounds like it would be perfect for me!
Irish Eyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-13, 12:24 PM  
ldy_solana

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irish Eyes View Post
Do you have to order this directly from Tracy? I don't see it on Collage or on Mary's site.

I tried the original Dance Cardio and it was just too complex for me--it also lacked chaptering, which would have let me easily repeat segments to lean them better. So Beginner Dance Cardio sounds like it would be perfect for me!
I bought mine from an Amazon seller.

DISCLOSURE: I have a professional relationship with a seller or producer of fitness videos or products. For details, please see my profile.
ldy_solana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-13, 12:36 PM  
JulieIL

I've been wanting this for a while, & ended up buying it on ebay for what I thought was a great price... then came to find out that it was an obvious bootleg & didn't even play. When I asked the seller about it s/he didn't have much to say except to offer a full refund.

Now I'm wondering if it's worth buying again. The prices are higher on amazon, but if it's authentic & actually plays it's worth it, right?

How would you rate it in terms of intensity (intermediate, etc). I've read that the "beginner" refers to the choreography, not the intensity. Is this the case? TIA

Julie
JulieIL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-13, 03:48 PM  
holliholli915

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irish Eyes View Post

I got mine from QVC. This one definitely doesn't lack chaptering. But, that has bothered some people, myself included in the beginning. But, now, I really don't mind. It's just not that hard to arrow down and press play.