• Resistance training is critical. 💯

¹ Walk first
² Weights next
³ Cardio for fun
⁴ Add stretch & balance.
Helen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-13, 06:37 AM  
buffmama

Katami's new KB workout is on sale at Target. At my Target it wasn't with the other DVDs (spread out in 2 or 3 sections). It was the only DVD on an end with KBs. I went back a second time to look for them figuring who but a VFer would even be going in for these... (I wanted to post this on thread that mentioned they were on sale but couldn't find where I first read it.)
buffmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-13, 10:04 AM  
spotted zebra

We're not even two weeks into 2013! Lol. Zero for me, though it only being 11 days isn't making me say wow yet. My goal for 2013 is zero buys or else no more than 1 or 2 DVDs max. I reserve the right to buy 1-2 Lee Holden qigong DVDs but that's about it. I've really come to accept that I have enough fitness related stuff. I bought less than 10 DVDs in 2012 (7 to be exact) so it's a goal I think I can reach.
spotted zebra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-13, 10:16 AM  
firmiewannabe

Another proud zero! I think I should be able to stay at zero until new Ellens are raved about here.
firmiewannabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-13, 11:31 AM  
klaux

$10 on Ballet Beautiful cardio downloan
$10 on Gaiam TV subscription - I am really pleased at how many workouts I have been wanting to try are available so I am going to keep this going for awhile.
klaux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-13, 12:24 PM  
firmaholic

0! But the year is still young and I have my sights on the new 500 series jumpsport mini trampolines. They actually have a much larger jumping surface than the 370. The 370 just felt too small. . I also want a vitamix, still didn't cave. Lol
firmaholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-13, 12:52 PM  
jessicavi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joni O View Post
Only the gas and wear and tear on my car for driving 4 miles to and from Target to buy Omnicentric and then to return it the next day
Quote:
Originally Posted by SquishyMommy View Post
Is that a new version of the "Joni O?"
That seems like the new "Joni O Xtreme."

Curiousity has me taking this way OT. Seriously Joni,? Was it really that bad? Or did you just changed your mind before you previewed them? Not that I have teeniest-tiniest bit of interest in TA. But I admit I did that once with Leslie, I saw a clip of one of her newest online and the music was good and I scooped it up at WM in a frenzy only to sleep on it and take it back the next day w/o opening it. I just could not justify the purchase in my vidiot mind, go figure. I should have been able to come up with something, anything.

Now back to the topic. I haven't bought anything yet. My collection is pretty complete. But on 12/31 I bought More Cardio Interval Burn by Michelle Dozois for $14.99 from Mary. I could not pass up the sale. It came in a few days ago. So on pater, it's a 2012 purchase that I intended to buy in the new year. So yeah, clean slate here.
jessicavi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-13, 01:12 PM  
ldy_solana

NOT counting Christmas money, I have spent $36 on dvds, $50 on fitdecks, and up in the three digits on clothing. This time of year I try to bulk on fitness items since everything is on sale or clearance. I don't have any intention of buying anymore, unless I need new bras or something like that. My dvd shelves are full so that is it! Trades only!

DISCLOSURE: I have a professional relationship with a seller or producer of fitness videos or products. For details, please see my profile.
ldy_solana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-13, 01:51 PM  
gigi

$17.00 ish. I take that back workout clothes and shoes and 30lb. weights...300ish!
Old 01-11-13, 01:54 PM  
Fidget Queen

$20 at Amazon for TA's Pregnancy Project when somebody posted the sale price. But my card won't be charged until March, so I guess technically I'm still at $0?
Fidget Queen is offline   Reply With Quote